Do You Think It's Advisable to Focus On More Than One Forum?

Kendy

Verified member
When I started working online for just two month since last year, I never knew there was anything like forums, not until I got knowledge of it through a friend's WhatsApp status and I showed interest because I saw a transaction proof and I trusted him to some extent that the proof was not fake nor doctored. I got introduced to Bizdustry and while I stayed there and contributed my quota, I actually came across some other forums which had both negative and positive reviews. I never really bothered to find out about them perhaps, I was still comfortable in Bizdustry and the time to reach $1 by posting about 50 was draining not until their terms and conditions were reviewed, so I decided to research on Trendri and one thing that caught my attention was their payment method. The major reason I refused to opt for another forum when Bizdustry was still functioning is because, I did not want to produce low quality responses so my account would not be tampered with. I did not want my effectiveness to drop but as time went on, I believe that I can diversify because I am now acquainted with its demands. Do you recommend engaging in more than one forum? And can you give insights to other forums that is still operating legitimately?

Ajebo25

Verified member
I can remember working on a forum called bestnaija it was the first forum I joined and earned over 45k from but I wasn't still satisfied because I only earned through referrals there simply because their pay to post credit is low compared to referring until they started misbehaving I found out about trendri on a replied comment on Facebook which caught my attention what gave made me trust this site was the fast payments, payment methods and the availability of the admins online which was more better than my former forum I think focusing on one forum is better

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I was also a bisdustry forum user and member . And just like you said for an individual to reach just $1 is time-consuming and energy draining . coupled with the fact that you did easily banned for a slight mistake like owning multiple account or opening the same account in different smartphones . Actually it depends on what you want if you are looking to maximize your time more effectively online , it is advisable to work on more than one forums . But personally I am working on only one forum which is this one trendri.com . Unlike the bisdustry website the trendri website is more flexible , unrigid , easily accessible , 100% legit and paying . Coupled with also the fact that the admin of the Trendri website is a friendly and generous person , but in order to earn from his generosity and friendliness you must abide by the forums rules and regulation which are listed and clearly written in the help and support section .

The trendri website was introduced to me by a friend in the year 2018 when I was about to write my final year secondary school exams . And since then , I have been maximizing my time , energy , knowledge , and phone resources (data) to make money by working online here .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally , if I have the time and I also see a legit platform that is really paying and not all this platform that are banning people up and down , I would likely engage in different platform . That is just the best since most platforms are not trusted. From there you can see a good paying platform that can help you make money to learn any of your profitable online business.

Even before our concentration on trendri, A lot of people were making money then on bizdustry because it was among one of the best paid to post platform then. But at time goes on , rules and regulation of the community was renewed and a lot of people were not favoured . Now so many people are not participating in that community again as they used to in the past , but now a lot of people are focusing to make money on trendri.

The reason why I am saying this is because you shouldn't depend on one platform to make money . In most cases the one you are just depending on may not be reliable to a point of sustaining you until you are able to raise enough money to learn any profitable online business of your choice.

Skysaint

Verified member
While making money online or even offline, I think it's necessary you obey the law of diversity. You shouldn't put all your eggs in just one basket.
I think there are a lot of forums out there and some have lost functionality, while some converted it from being a paid to post site to article writing sites, some have low payout or reward for being active in the forum while others probably made new policies that were not favourable to many.
So what exactly am I getting at? It's very difficult to find a perfect posting forum and one good quality in one might be found lack in the other. So there's this need to combine the much you can and earn the best you can.
Let's take trendi forum as an example here. This is a very good forum and I think it's the only forum that pays through bank transfer for Nigerians and so you can see, those from this very country will probably find here more interesting. On the other hand, the forum has a very short limit that I doubt you could make more than just one dollar here in a day. So when you have lots of time to spare, then you could use it for the next forum available.

Caramelle

It would be great to diversify and work on other online earning platforms instead of focusing on forum posting and working on multiple forum sites. There are crowdsourcing sites that pay better money for your time and they're worth a try if you have time and you're serious about making money from the internet. I have tried other forums, too, but Trendri has proven to be the best forum posting site for me. It's not my main online earning site but it complements my current online work schedule. It also has uncomplicated rules. I quit posting on the other forum when Trendri approved my initial posts. I didn't like repeating the same ideas and experiences on both forums. I also didn't like reading the same threads and discussions.

Sikapa

Verified member
This depend on the person who is working on the forums. There are some people who prefer to work on only one forum while others can work on multiple forums. Working on multiple forums is nothing bad and I myself work on multiple forums but I only concentrate on only one forum.

I'm not saying I don't work on the other forums but I'm only active to one and that is me. Other people can work and at the same time be active on all the forums but maybe that person can be a little stressful. But I always say individual differences what you can't do, never think someone or no one can do it. What I can say is it would be more better to concentrate on a particular forum that you think it will help you to make more money. The reason why some tin more people concentrate on multiple forums is at time you will short words on some forum and you wouldn't know what to post so you can shift to the other forums to make money there for a while. If not that I think there is no reason to focus on multiple forums. This is just my thought.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am so lucky too to have learnt about paid to post forums. They have been so great in enabling me to make some money online that can act as extra cash for my other sources of income. I have come across so many forums, some have stopped paying while others are still going on with their payments.

So far, I have so much joy in working in just two forums. That is Trendri and Beer money forum. When I was still new, I would work in several forums. But that never worked out well for me. I could not get time to work in all the forums. That would limit me a lot such that I could only earn a minimum amount from them.

That was when I would put myself into working in five forums. But reducing them to two forums made me start earning better income. Now I reach payout regularly and I am able to find time for each of the two forums despite having a day job.

If you don't have an offline job, then it can be possible for you to work in several forums. As long as you get time for them and you don't get too fatigued that you do low quality work in other forums.