Trading Discussion Do you think its possible to make no loss from forex

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The forex market is a market with trillions of dollar in terms of market volume ,and many forex traders have boosted of making huge profit from their investment on forex and they post with payment proofs on different channels and many others just to boast of their earnings to get more subscribers to their channels. Of what effect does it have and do you think its possible ,because i have once been a victim before where i was added to a certain group chat and the admin boosted of not making any amount of loss when it comes to trading and others,do you think its possible for such type of thing to happen considering how volatile the crypto market is and the amount of loss people make a lot from forex
do you think its possible to make no loss on forex

Why not, there is no investment that doesn’t come with its own risks and losses. With forex you gain sometimes and in other times you lose. So anyone bragging about being a champ might just be luring people to scam. Ofcourse, you didn’t expect the admin to advertise he isn’t competent enough. He will tell you what you want to hear.

Well it may be possible because anything is possible but I don't think it can work that way in forex trading. forex trading is a risky venture and you need to have proper knowledge of it before you can start making money from it. So I think it is not possible for you to have no losses on it because you must go through the learning stage which will eventually make you to lose some money.

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.

Smart investors always want to take the taste of deposit bonus because it enlarges a trader’s capital. FXOpulence allows small investors with attractive packages and handsome amount of welcome bonus. The broker allows all types of traders with high security of funding.