Do you think phone can earn as much money as the amount made on a computer

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well in this case, I am not going to pick sides because if you ask me, I think both does the same function especially when it comes to earning money online which is what is rampant nowadays, some people are beginning to see their phone as their computer system, and it has gone to the extent of feeling like it is not needed to buy a PC which is not supposed to be so, there are still some things you would always need your computer for. As a matter of fact, there are some websites that will specifically request one to make use of a personal computer or laptop to login probably because they know that the content image and some other things that will be displayed on the site will not fit to be shown on a phone. So as for me, I still think that it is not good enough to be comparing both gadgets to the point of thinking that they are actually the same thing, I can still agree if it is called a mini computer which of course it is , but nowadays I see Nigerian youths spending big amount of money to buy cellphone while they don’t even have a laptop.

Solution
I don't believe you can use your phone to make money as much as you can use your laptop to make. I think there are so many sites or work that you can't actually access or do with your phone that they can only be done on your laptop. But I don't see what you can do with your phone that you can't actually do with your laptop or system. They only thing or difference is that phone is actually portable and you can take it anywhere you are going, unlike laptop. But things you can't do on the phone are limited these days!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well in this case, I am not going to pick sides because if you ask me, I think both does the same function especially when it comes to earning money online which is what is rampant nowadays, some people are beginning to see their phone as their computer system, and it has gone to the extent of feeling like it is not needed to buy a PC which is not supposed to be so, there are still some things you would always need your computer for. As a matter of fact, there are some websites that will specifically request one to make use of a personal computer or laptop to login probably because they know that the content image and some other things that will be displayed on the site will not fit to be shown on a phone. So as for me, I still think that it is not good enough to be comparing both gadgets to the point of thinking that they are actually the same thing, I can still agree if it is called a mini computer which of course it is , but nowadays I see Nigerian youths spending big amount of money to buy cellphone while they don’t even have a laptop.
There are a lot of things we really need to consider when we are comparing a mobile phone with a computer... Computer is natural build to be more advanced than a mobile phone and to carry out a lot of complicated tasks than a mobile phone because a mobile phone do not have the capacity to carry out most of them,, in case of paid to post which only involved posting and commenting it is possible that you can use a mobile phone but when we are talking about going into the advanced way of making money online like learning a skill then that is when laptop will be needed, a lot of people and making full-time money with their skill using a laptop.. laptop is the best.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, it is possible to make a good amount of money just by using your smart phone. However, you cannot earn money by downloading some sort of gaming app because gaming apps do not generate passive income. Some micro job apps such as Toloka could make a really good amount of money for you, but it entirely depends on the location. You can download trading apps and make money by trading. However, you must know that trading is risky and it definitely does not matter whether or not you use phones. I am not sure but I think you could even mine cryptocurrencies using your smartphones and make money but it might require a huge amount of phones to mine notable amount of coins.

E

eldavis

Yes it's very possible, though it depends on what you do, a graphic designer would need a laptop for their work and can't really do a professional work with a smart phone. But when it comes to things like trading and the likes it's very possible to earn more with your smartphone.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't believe you can use your phone to make money as much as you can use your laptop to make. I think there are so many sites or work that you can't actually access or do with your phone that they can only be done on your laptop. But I don't see what you can do with your phone that you can't actually do with your laptop or system. They only thing or difference is that phone is actually portable and you can take it anywhere you are going, unlike laptop. But things you can't do on the phone are limited these days!

Solution

Victorial

I have a mobile phone and a tablet that I work with and both tools have been very useful. I do not know which is better between the two but both have their disadvantages and advantages. But I have not come across a site that will specifically tell you to use a laptop. There are always desktop features on some browsers like Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, and Kiwi browsers. The display will be similar to using a laptop. I will still need a laptop when I want to extend my niches to other earning methods.

Wiserr

Considering the fact that most of the things one can do with is computer, he can still doing with his phone, but there seems to be different sites that don't accept phone login but rather your computer, to person that is capable, I think having the two will be much more better.

greenieS

Verified member
If you want to mine some crypto currency, no, the phone is not better than the computer because you do not have all the necessary resources. But if you want to complete the survey or post on the forum, you can use the phone, of course. It's just going to take longer. The PC is much more convenient and faster. :)

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't have a laptop , but I believe it will be quite possible for people to make more money with a laptop compared to making it with a mobile phone , the reason is because laptop gives people different and endless opportunities to make money because with a laptop you can decide to make money as an affiliate marketer conveniently whereas if you're using a mobile phone you won't really be comfortable to be using it to make money with affiliate marketing.

Generally a laptop was being designed to carry out every complicated online business except some laptops that are too low in terms of memory and processor , then you can consider that such a laptop may not be able to carry out some online business like intense graphic designing.

Ok even if we are to consider the difference between posting of contents here with a laptop and using a mobile phone , you will still come to find out that laptop will be quite possible and easier for people to use for the posting compared it with a mobile phone because of the multiple taping strategy based on how people are explaining it here because I haven't use a laptop before to post content here cause I don't have.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Not exactly both phones and laptops could be used as gadgets to make money online . And I will not totally say that laptops could be used to make more money than phones because most of the site and platforms that exist today are first of all made for smartphones before going in extent for laptops . If you make a feasibility survey about people that use smartphone and people that use laptops to make money online you will come to see that majority of people use their support from more than they use laptops in order to engage in the act of making money online . Making money on smartphones by working on various websites and platform is more easier and flexible and also considered to be potable because it could be easily carried around but for laptops you need to have a bag to carry it around .

Another thing why I'll say that smartphones is way more better is because your data consumption on smartphones is relatively burn , but if it were to be on a laptop it is excessively burn . Basically what I'm trying to say is that laptops consume more data than smartphones .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As long as mobile phones are helpful to make money online but the truth is that there are certain things you cannot really do with your mobile phones but with laptop. when it comes to some businesses like trading cryptocurrencies you can comfortably use mobile phones to trade and make a lot of money from it.

Almost all the apps used in cryptocurrency trading are supported on mobile phones and of course you can make as much money as someone who is using a laptop. The same thing may be applicable to forex trading but there are some features which is not really supported the mobile phones.

When it comes to blogging mobile phone cannot comfortably do that even though it can go a long way. if you really want to make enough money on the internet it is better you have both a mobile phone and the laptop because the both of them can be very helpful.

Even at that, sometimes the device you use does not matter but your level of knowledge and understanding of how that particular business venture works. There are people using mobile phones to make thousands of dollars on monthly basis on affiliate marketing. So it is dependent on your level of skill and knowledge.

Sodiq

Well to each their own, I don't have a laptop for now but I personally believe that laptop has higher edge when compare to phone on making money aspect. Although phone has is own pros and cons, but I have this believe that the online business I am currently doing if it was on laptop and not mobile phone, I would have make more money than what I'm currently making.

Take a look at google chrome for example, on a mobile phone you can't have access to all these chrome extension except you download a chromium browser even at that, you won't still has access to some extensions. But on a laptop the reverse is the case you'll have access to almost all the extensions smoothly.

However, Mobile phone have an edge on data consumption aspect but on a laptop the reverse is the case. Also While mobile phone are lightweight and portable in design laptop are not they are opposite of that of mobile phone.

Rachael

Verified member
Definitely, it is very possible to make use of the mobile phone and make money but not as much as what is made on a computer. There are certain limitations that comes with using a phone. If you check around, you would notice that majority of people who have a source of livelihood online must have a laptop which would help them with the work faster. There are some limitations that comes with our mobile devices and there are even some sites that cannot be accessed through a phone. Like Tommy surveys site, there are certain surveys that cannot be done with the phone to be specific and this only shows the essence of having a computer.

Nonetheless, graphics design, web development, needs to be done with a very proactive laptop device. For those who are running online jobs, like registering of people online, there is no way this can be done effectively with only phone because, a printer must be followed to make the job easier. Presently, one of my priorities now is to save money and buy a laptop that can help me in the long run. The phone would never be as effective to a computer because of what makes up the computer system.

I use my Samsung Note connected to the monitor sometimes. Love it. All depends on your method of making money though. It's not as efficient for some tasks.

Skysaint

Verified member
I don't think there's a straight answer to this question because it is dependent on a lot of factors. Let's take for an example, affiliate marketing, someone who has a smartphone but a better marketing skill and approach will definitely earn better than someone with a computer and don't have a good customer base and audience. So apart from the tool (smartphone or computer) you're making use of, there are other factors that needs to be considered before determining which one will probably earn more than the other.
Let's come to the niche of graphics designing, someone with a smartphone might be able to make simple designs and all that but won't go far in the field like someone who's making use of a computer. This is because there are a lot of things that can be done using a PC as a graphics designer that someone using just a smartphone can't handle; things like photo manipulation, high quality photo editing, and the rest of it.
So there are just a lot of things to be considered before determining which one will thrive best but I will have to say that if every other thing being equal, someone using a computer will earn better than someone making use of just a smartphone.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi. I agree with everything you mention in your post. I find your topic very interesting and informative at the same time. It is true that a lot of people work online and make money daily using only their smartphones since modern smartphones perform many of the functions of a computer. However, sometimes it is not easy because there are some earning sites where it is impossible to work if you do not have a computer as well. In my opinion, it is important to have both a computer and a smartphone and use them to work online. As far as I am concerned, I like using my laptop when I work online because I find it easier. Of course, it depends on the online job you do and perhaps the type of smartphone you have.

Sikapa

Verified member
This thread is somehow funny. Well, what I can say is it depends on the kind of phone that you are using. Some cell phones are smarter than others and we all know that not even all phones can be connected to the internet. Previously, I was using my PC to make money from the internet but now I prefer using my smart phone than the PC because it is easy to carry all over.

There is no problem about using phone to make money but just that at times there are certain things that you have to do it on the PC or laptop. As I said earlier, some phone even run faster that some computers. Even phone itself is also a computer so I think there is no need to worry about how you can make good money using your phone. Just have your account on that particular website that you want to make your money and enjoy the way you want to make your money using your cell phone.

Phabbyfundz

Personally, I don't think there is any margin to what you can earn either using your phone or your PC.
There is a difference in what yuh might be working but as long as it is still on your device then you can earn as much as you can. Many of the online earning available on the internet is quite compatible for both your smartphone and you PC.

The case of forex trading you can use both your smartphone device and your PC to trade forex effectively and still make good profit, if you are venturing into affiliate marketing online, your smart phone would still serve the purpose and if you choose to use your pc you can still complete your task and make some money.

Currently I am using just my smartphone to create contents on trendri, and other platforms and I can still choose to use my PC which ever I find durable and convenient to use at the moment.

As long as your devices both your smartphone and your PC have access to the internet there is no limit to how much you could using them to work online or perform various that would generate you some more income.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very important to note that the phone and computer have separate uses. The phone is quite better in some areas, likewise the computer too is better in so many areas. Without mincing words, I will like to mention that most of the blog has the phone and the computer interface. As a matter of fact, there are some content that will be hidden, if it is used with the phone and also, there are some content that you will have only have access if you are using the phone. This is simply because most of the phone software isn't powerful enough to carry some information.

On the other hand, we should dispute that some phones , I mean sophisticated phones are very powerful and could do almost all the jobs if the PC. Having this type of phone will leave you would the option of only settling down with the phone to make some money. It is also very possible that we really needed to ensure that our phone is up to date so that it will be able to meet up with so many sophisticated websites. At this juncture, we cannot really say that the phone will make you more money than the PC when you work online. The advantage of the phone is that it could be used any where you go because it is handy.