Do You Trade Bitcoin?

Bisolami

Verified member
I used to trade Bitcoin when I began to trade cryptocurrency during the pandemic and I lost so much of my money because I was not an expert. I was just trying and I was being guided by a friend of mine who really wanted me to learn about cryptocurrency trading.

It is the coin that I began to trade cryptocurrency with but now, I am very good at trading and I now trade other currencies like Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and some other coins. It is necessary to learn how to trade very well before using a lot of money to trade.

Do you also trade Bitcoin?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
To say the truth, the only website that could pay me on Bitcoin is the crypto tab or even some wallets like coinpayU or grab tc or get bitcoin but I just convert to altcoins using the faucet pay system. But the majority of sites use altcoins to pay their members other than Ethereum due to the high increased fee of Bitcoin and Ethereum for transactions even if the transaction is shown in satoshi they send you the equivalent value to this amount of money in Litecoin or Dash for example.

Bisolami

Verified member
To say the truth, the only website that could pay me on Bitcoin is the crypto tab or even some wallets like coinpayU or grab tc or get bitcoin but I just convert to altcoins using the faucet pay system. But the majority of sites use altcoins to pay their members other than Ethereum due to the high increased fee of Bitcoin and Ethereum for transactions even if the transaction is shown in satoshi they send you the equivalent value to this amount of money in Litecoin or Dash for example.
It is true that those websites will pay you and they are legit but I always have problem with them because the money they will pay you is very small and that is why I prefer to work on forums than to work on those platforms or even to start claiming some coins. It may be very stressful for me.

Also, I believe that you cannot make so much from those platforms that we have mentioned so it is better for you to trade cryptocurrency or still better for you to work on forums so that you can make more money. That will be better.

Hola Penio

I used to trade Bitcoin when I began to trade cryptocurrency during the pandemic and I lost so much of my money because I was not an expert. I was just trying and I was being guided by a friend of mine who really wanted me to learn about cryptocurrency trading.

It is the coin that I began to trade cryptocurrency with but now, I am very good at trading and I now trade other currencies like Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and some other coins. It is necessary to learn how to trade very well before using a lot of money to trade.

Yes, I do it, but very rarely and only for fun, because for me it will bring less profit compared to conventional investments.

Joshdgeek

Can anyone recommend a GC marketplace with lower fees than Buysellvouchers for trading with crypto? I'm open to trying new platforms.

iamcryptic

Yes, I am familiar with BTC and its response to TA. However, at the moment, my primary focus is on alternative cryptocurrencies like Litecoin (LTC). Litecoin's upcoming halving event is drawing near, and I am taking advantage of the pre-halving event on the Bitget exchange to strategically increase my holdings of LTC.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor

Yeah I also do that. In my opinion,trading is an art!
This is what I drew at 8th IMG_2325.jpg
BTC is at an OB and it’s a bit strong . It will hover around here for a week here and bounce up a bit before it goes down again. And today, here it is~
IMG_20230820_204949.jpg The most important part is, traders can't be perma bull or bear ,they should flip & focus on trend!

BashirJasper

A lot of Bitcoin maximalist will advocate for HODL but I'm a mix of both HODL/stake and trading. Times like this I trade to scalp the spot market and also leverage trade for bigger opportunities when trading fees are encouraging

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
A lot of Bitcoin maximalist will advocate for HODL but I'm a mix of both HODL/stake and trading. Times like this I trade to scalp the spot market and also leverage trade for bigger opportunities when trading fees are encouraging
'Hodl Only' can't be a solution,at least not for traders. Investors can do that but traders shouldn't have any kinda emotional connection with any project/token !

BashirJasper

'Hodl Only' can't be a solution,at least not for traders. Investors can do that but traders shouldn't have any kinda emotional connection with any project/token !
Haha!! Even if I HODL, I'm always very conscious of when to take profit and reinvest my capital via DCA during dips. Yeah, I don't joke with market indicators and always ride on limit orders