Do your government support businesses in your country?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses.
For these reasons business Men and women struggle on their own to generate income and start up business on their own.they try to acess loan from individals and private bodies. But still they don't get enough support from the government for their business.

You share your views with respect to your country.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Almost all the countries of the world do embark on business support. The first support even comes with the fact that they allow you to establish your business. We all know government can even make laws that will go against creation of business. However, it may be difficult for government to help when it comes to monetary aspect because many people are involved in self business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, any government that wants it's economy to grow must support businesses and business startups. Private businesses does not only create employment but also helps in making the economy of the country grow rapidly. Government have the duty of creating enabling environment for businesses to grow.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only thing is that the government of my country will just allow its citizen to establish whatever business they like as long as the business do not break the rules and regulation of the government or as long as the business is not an illegal business that are harmful to the citizens of the country..

They only gives privilege for you to establish any business of your choice and apart from that they do not really support you directly by providing grants are other options that could help you raise money to start up any business of your choice.

Even if I have to establish a business or do any other thing is that would be profitable to me , I wouldn't even have to depend on the government because they're not going to help me any in any way. They have failed the citizen of the country in every means.