Crypto Does Your Country Has Crypto ATMs?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Crypto ATMs are machines that are used to designed to sell out or buy Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. People can actually use these ATM machines just like they use the regular ATMs. However, you would require a wallet where you cann transfer your Bitcoins or other coins in case you are buying Bitcoin. I am not sure how purchasing works on Crypto ATMs. But these machines are quite cool and they are already in use in many different Tier 1 countries like the United States. In the present times, the use of such machines have rised a lot and more and more countries are installing these machines. There are already a lots of Crypto ATMs in countries such as United Kingdom, Canada, Spain, Austria, etc. What about your country?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Crytocurrency in my country is not allowed by our government . so to now get crytocurrency ATM is not visible at all now. Are they being they allowed it and welcome it as a means of exchange it would have been easier to propose for the ATM machine for it .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think we can have something like this in my country because cryptocurrency has been banned over here. Even if cryptocurrency is not banned in my country, those people at the helms of affairs of the country don't know the power cryptocurrency possessed. They still want the youth to engage in manual labour farming at this age.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no such like this in my country. The government is just contemplating whether to accept crypto or not. Though there may be high chance of them accepting it which may now lead to maybe influx of such development in my country. Though the volatility of the coin won't make one to actually enjoy the system.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have not heard of a crypto ATM in our country. In fact, there are very few users of crypto coin here maybe because in our culture we are careful with our hard earned money. One friend had invested by buying Bitcoin but she later sold it at a minimal loss. Maybe she quit the game this early because her mentor failed in the prediction.

Yes, I have seen them in Australia, but never used them

Putta Vince

No , our country doesn't have Bitcoin ATM's so far. Still there is lot of uncertainty in legality of bitcoin in our country. I have seen in youtube videos how top tier countries like US, Canada ,UK have got Bitcoin ATM's in public places and also in large shopping malls .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I just can't wait to have this type of development in my country. This will be another way for governemnt to make money via bank that install this type of innovation. But instead of this to be done in some African countries, they are busy criticizing the future digital currency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No where near here in my country, I don't see the Bitcoin ATM coming anything soon, due to the current state of crypto here in my country. But I can't rule out the implementation of BTC ATM machine in the future. Anytime can happen, but for now, their is nothing happening with crypto ATM adoption here in my country. Crypto isn't even given a go ahead to trade, talk more of seizing the opportunity of having the ATM machine around, maybe it will happen any time soon in the VR world of my country. I believe most countries will come to have it in the future when they have no option to reject crypto but to embrace it. It is still early days for Bitcoin, even if it has stayed over 12 years, majority still doesn't know about it. Cos, they're seeing it as a scam, due to its volatile and decentralized system. But time will come when they'll understand, that the volatility in Bitcoin and it's decentralized system enabled us to own and manage our finance invested in the digital coin without government authority and also a means of gaining profit massively due to its volatile nature especially when it is on the massive uptrend.