Earn Money Earn 3 dollars per day using this app

Mcgabriel

Cashzine is a lifestyle app that generates daily buzz to engage with friends. Entertainment gossip, life tricks, etc.
With Cashzine you can earn money reading local news stories from your mobile device. Each day the app will update with new stories that you can view and read. The company encourages people to read news stories, stories about health and wellness, social and multi-channel news and hot topics. You can also find out about hot entertainment in your area from the app. The company believes it is important that people read and expand their knowledge that is why they are offering you to earn money reading the news from your mobile device.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

1)1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: Earn free cash, make $215+ with whole family monthly. Get Cash Out every day!

•Once the app is installed on your mobile device, open the app

•After that,you select your favorite categories of news you'd love to read about

•You can register with an email address or even your facebook account or other login details

•The app requires that you imput your country

With this,you have fully registered.very simple!!!

How To Earn Money?

•You will earn 20 gold coins when you read the news articles that are posted on the app.

•When you share an interesting news article on social media and others read this article, you can earn gold coins each time the article is read.

•Inviting people to download and install the app will earn you 20,000 gold coins.

•Each day the app distributes the commission to people who use the app. You can receive a 15% commission based on the income the person you invited to the app has earned.

•Under "enter invitation code",using an invite code (37340831)when you register with the app will earn you 8000 coins.

•Earn gold coins for inviting your friends. This is a 3-step process. You will earn 5000 coins when a person downloads and registers with the app using your referral code. If the person you referred earns 2000 coins in 2 days, you will earn another 8000 coins. Finally, you will receive 12000 coins if the person you referred has earned 5000 coins in 10 days.

•In the "daily bonus" section, you can earn
upto 50000 coins for every single game or app you install and complete required task or reach a certain level

WARNING: GUYS,YOU CANT EARN MUCH BY READING THE DAILY POSTS.IT WOULD TAKE A VERY LONG TIME.BUT YOU CAN EARN MUCH THROUGH DOING DAILY TASKS AND BONUSES(150000-170000 coins).YOU CAN ALSO EARN MUCH BY REFERRING OTHERS.

How Are You Paid?

Currently the payment method is PayPal.
For every 100000 coins= $1

Guys you might not earn much through reading but using the daily bonuses you can earn up to 150000-170000 coins.Also you can earn coins through referral bonus.
1 referral= 20000 coins
5 referrals=100000 coins
and they don't have to pay anything.ITS FREE TO SIGN UP.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
And you thought all this long process to earn 10,000 points will work as easy like the way your post sound. I'm not just sure of your post, their is no free app without work that will even reward one with $1 easily talk more of rewarding one with $3 in a day. Its just like mirage, dream things you're just saying here.

Mertayasa

The application that you talking about is a legit one, but it's impossible to earn $3 in one day. The job is quite easy to do we just need to read or write article and we earn such as small of points. That points we can turn into money.
I was work in this site, but for me it's really bad application. In fact the maximum money we can earn each day just only $1. To earn $1 we need to spend all day all night. I don't recommend this application.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The application that you talking about is a legit one, but it's impossible to earn $3 in one day. The job is quite easy to do we just need to read or write article and we earn such as small of points. That points we can turn into money.
I was work in this site, but for me it's really bad application. In fact the maximum money we can earn each day just only $1. To earn $1 we need to spend all day all night. I don't recommend this application.
I've said it, i knew the poster was just hyping the app in order to get more referrals and improve its own earnings. I know their is no app that rewards such amount of money in a day doing simple tasks. Simple tasks online doesn't pay high, they're just paying us peanuts nothing more. I don't want to get involve in such underpaying apps again.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The main reason I don't like some of these apps is it is because it takes a very long time for one to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold because I have actually ventured into such platforms before and I could not make a dime from it. what you stated above may be very easy on paper but practically it doesn't work that way and one cannot make any reasonable amount of money.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Cashzine is a lifestyle app that generates daily buzz to engage with friends. Entertainment gossip, life tricks, etc.
With Cashzine you can earn money reading local news stories from your mobile device. Each day the app will update with new stories that you can view and read. The company encourages people to read news stories, stories about health and wellness, social and multi-channel news and hot topics. You can also find out about hot entertainment in your area from the app. The company believes it is important that people read and expand their knowledge that is why they are offering you to earn money reading the news from your mobile device.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

1)1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: Earn free cash, make $215+ with whole family monthly. Get Cash Out every day!

•Once the app is installed on your mobile device, open the app

•After that,you select your favorite categories of news you'd love to read about

•You can register with an email address or even your facebook account or other login details

•The app requires that you imput your country

With this,you have fully registered.very simple!!!

How To Earn Money?

•You will earn 20 gold coins when you read the news articles that are posted on the app.

•When you share an interesting news article on social media and others read this article, you can earn gold coins each time the article is read.

•Inviting people to download and install the app will earn you 20,000 gold coins.

•Each day the app distributes the commission to people who use the app. You can receive a 15% commission based on the income the person you invited to the app has earned.

•Under "enter invitation code",using an invite code (37340831)when you register with the app will earn you 8000 coins.

•Earn gold coins for inviting your friends. This is a 3-step process. You will earn 5000 coins when a person downloads and registers with the app using your referral code. If the person you referred earns 2000 coins in 2 days, you will earn another 8000 coins. Finally, you will receive 12000 coins if the person you referred has earned 5000 coins in 10 days.

•In the "daily bonus" section, you can earn
upto 50000 coins for every single game or app you install and complete required task or reach a certain level

• Every single day,you go to invite section,click on "offer" and click on check in to earn 50,100,100,150,150,200,200 to earn coin on day 1,day 2,day 3,day 4,day 5 ,day 6 and day7 respectively of you registration.
Guyz,there are other bonuses and avenue to earn which impersonal don't know about.but will keep on discovering as I continue using the platform.

How Are You Paid?

Currently the payment method is PayPal.
For every 100000 coins= $1

Guys you might not earn much through reading but using the daily bonuses you can earn up to 150000-170000 coins.Also you can earn coins through referral bonus.
1 referral= 20000 coins
5 referrals=100000 coins
and they don't have to pay anything.ITS FREE TO SIGN UP.
According to the analysis you gave it look good but the problem their is that our own country do not allowed us to be using PayPal app to received any payment as at now but if there can be any other alternative method of payment it would also better because there is no good meaning when one work and couldn't earn money or received it. And please have you cashout from the forum or site? And if yes; kindly screenshot and show us the proof.

Finger Geek

Verified member
You are right. I have also earned with the app before. But it is not possible to earn up to 3 USD in a day. For up to a week that I earned there, I have never earned up to a dollar for one week. I get paid for every news that I read and they also have daily claim bonus. I have withdrew there two times to my PayPal account. But there minimum payout was 0.1 USD then.

Mcgabriel

I understand you guyz and I reason with you...but if you read the post very well..you will discover that I made mention of that in my post ...that you can't earn much by reading.
But through referral earnings and other daily bonuses...