Earn free daily income with Sueldito

Finger Geek

Verified member
What is Sueldito?
Sueldito is a free investment website that allows it's members to invest without deposit and earn daily interest on there investment. They use another form of investment in which members will be allow to buy properties and each property has its own daily interest. Like in real world where the amount of money made on house rent for flat is deferent from that of single room.

How to earn money to invest on properties on Sueldito?
On the website, there are many free ways to make money in which the money made can be withrawn or used to buy properties and earn daily interest on the property.
You will be given 500 point as a welcome bonus which can be used to purchase the least property.
You can also earn by claiming free bonus daily.
Another way is through completing surveys and offers. This is the best way to earn high points on the website. There are some offers that worth more than 10,000 points.

What are the types of properties and there price?
They have six properties with different daily interest. Below are the properties with price and daily returns respectively.
1. Cabin = price 432 coins = 28 coins daily
2. Condo = price 4200 coins = 144 coins daily
3. Duplex = 41000 coins = 1440 coins daily
4. Chalet = 399000 coins = 14400 coins daily
5. Villa = 3790000 coins = 144000 coins daily
6. Mansion = 6827000 coins = 288000 coins

Payment
10000 coins = $1
The minimum amount to withdraw is 200 coins = $0.02 via faucetpay and payeer.

Register now and start earning daily income via https://sueldito.com

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
What is Sueldito?
Sueldito is a free investment website that allows it's members to invest without deposit and earn daily interest on there investment. They use another form of investment in which members will be allow to buy properties and each property has its own daily interest. Like in real world where the amount of money made on house rent for flat is deferent from that of single room.

How to earn money to invest on properties on Sueldito?
On the website, there are many free ways to make money in which the money made can be withrawn or used to buy properties and earn daily interest on the property.
You will be given 500 point as a welcome bonus which can be used to purchase the least property.
You can also earn by claiming free bonus daily.
Another way is through completing surveys and offers. This is the best way to earn high points on the website. There are some offers that worth more than 10,000 points.

What are the types of properties and there price?
They have six properties with different daily interest. Below are the properties with price and daily returns respectively.
1. Cabin = price 432 coins = 28 coins daily
2. Condo = price 4200 coins = 144 coins daily
3. Duplex = 41000 coins = 1440 coins daily
4. Chalet = 399000 coins = 14400 coins daily
5. Villa = 3790000 coins = 144000 coins daily
6. Mansion = 6827000 coins = 288000 coins

Payment
10000 coins = $1
The minimum amount to withdraw is 200 coins = $0.02 via faucetpay and payeer.

Register now and start earning daily income via https://sueldito.com
Good evening from my region. Hope you are doing well. Nice to meet you. Thank you very much for your informative thread about Sueldito.
To be frank, I have never heard about this site before. It is great that Sueldito is a free investment website that, as you state, allows its members to invest without deposit and earn daily interest on their investment. It is true that a lot of people are becoming more and more interested in investments nowadays and so am I. Well, I will check this site out. Passive income is a wonderful earning method! What's more, it is very convenient for me because you can withdraw via faucet pay and payeer. Anyway, I will search for this site and hope that it is a legit one and that it will work for me as well. Thanks again for sharing this useful information about Sueldito. It is highly appreciated. Have a nice and relaxing weekend.