Emotional stress

blessingc

Emotion is one of the most valuable asset if human life l, anything humans hear, feel, or see affects him/her emotionally in different ways either positively or negatively. Many people do not see it wrong toiling with people's emotions that is why they act the way they are not suppose to.
CAUSES IF EMOTIONAL STRESS
1. Break if trust
2. Hardship
3. Pressure
4. Conflict
5. Discrimination
How do I avoid emotional stress?
1. Keeping good company
2. Stay in a calm environment
3. Get a source of income
4. Mind what you see or listen to.

In a world where people feel like they're being asked to do more and more with less and less, it isn't surprising that emotional stress is at an all-time high. In fact, according to the American Psychological Association, almost two-thirds of Americans see their jobs as a main source of stress in their lives. And while you can't make work miraculously disappear, there are things you can do to manage your stress levels.

First, start by identifying your stress triggers. Is it your commute? A client? A strict deadline? Knowing what's stressing you out is the first step to managing it—you can't fix a problem until you know what it is.

Next, take some time to think about what you think or feel when faced with each trigger. What do you say to yourself? Does it help or hurt?

Finally, try replacing those self-defeating thoughts with positive mantras or affirmations. Tell yourself something like "I can handle this" or "I've got this." You might not believe it at first, but with some practice and repetition, you'll be feeling better in no time!

In a world where people feel like they're being asked to do more and more with less and less, it isn't surprising that emotional stress is at an all-time high. In fact, according to the American Psychological Association, almost two-thirds of Americans see their jobs as a main source of stress in their lives. And while you can't make work miraculously disappear, there are things you can do to manage your stress levels.

First, start by identifying your stress triggers. Is it your commute? A client? A strict deadline? Knowing what's stressing you out is the first step to managing it—you can't fix a problem until you know what it is.

Next, take some time to think about what you think or feel when faced with each trigger. What do you say to yourself? Does it help or hurt?

Finally, try replacing those self-defeating thoughts with positive mantras or affirmations. Tell yourself something like "I can handle this" or "I've got this." You might not believe it at first, but with some practice and repetition, you'll be feeling better in no time!
Wow! Just so true. Emotions can be controlled.