Crypto Ethereum And Bitcoin Might Become More Volatile Within A Few Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of the cryptocurrencies are really volatile. Many big market cap currencies and highly valued currencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash Coin, Ethereum, etc are also more volatile than many other cryptocurrencies and the actual price of the coin depends on the market value and total trading volume. the cryptocurrency price also depends on other factors such as the position of cryptocurrencies in the world and the policies of world government regarding cryptocurrencies. However, now it seems that Ethereum and Bitcoin might become more volatile within a few days. This is a prediction by a few analysts like cryptocurrency expert of the "Two Prime", an investment company. I think the experts here believe that the cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin will become more volatile than usual and this is why they are cautioning experts. Nevertheless, I think that we all must prepare for volatility always because cryptocurrencies are more volatile than other kinds of assets that are volatile in nature.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The coins you mentioned are always being volatile but there is recent analysis on bitcoin that there may be increment in its price of lately

minenovo

They have always been quite volatile, it's just their nature. I don't think this is anything new.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Since the beginning, cryptocurrency market has been volatile, but in last few months the market has particular been on a wild ride. Cryptocurrency market is still emerging, there is rapid popularity and also quick disenchantment among investors. Despite, all the attention cryptocurrency is getting through the media, the market is still a minuscule compared to other traditional currencies. And the market thrives on speculation, which also leads to high volatility.

Status
Not open for further replies.