Foods that boost the immune system

Thanks for the information, because making our immune system strong is very important to our health

Eating enough fruit Regularly can help us to boost our immune system because of the nutrients that can be derived from it

The ingredient that activates the thymus, which is involved in immunity, is peppers.

The intestinal environment is also in demand, and the action of lactic acid bacteria enhances immunity.

Eating of balanced diet can help to boost our immune system because it contains various nutrients and all these nutrients as his own work in the body which helps to support the health growth

I believe that there are certain kinds of foods you must eat regularly that could boost your immune system a lot. I believe that eating broccoli, Spinach, blueberries, turmeric, and beet roots can drastically improve your immune system because these foods are some of the most powerful and healthiest foods on Earth. There are many other foods, but these five foods have the highest amount of healthy nutrients that our body need to survive.

You can use ginger to make your immunity strong you can also use garlic for the same purpose to fight germs in the body

Vegetables and fruits are the best diet to boost our immune system they provide a lot of benefits health which helps to make us healthy

1. Citrus fruit
Most people people turn to vitamin c ance they catch a cold this is because it helps in building up the immune system
2. Garlic
Garlic is used to fight infection it can slow down hardening of arteries and it might also helps in lowering blood pressure
3. Ginger
Ginger may help decrease inflammation which can help reduce inflammatory disease and sore throat and can also help in decreasing chronic pain.
4. Spinach
Helps in infection fighting ability which can boost our immune system
5. Plain Yoghurt
Yoghurt has a great source of vitamin D and vitamin D helps in regulating the immune system and is also helps to boost our body natural defenses against diseases.
6. Tumeric
It helps in treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis it also helps in decreasing exercise induces muscle damage.
I have no doubt that by consuming all what is listed here that we will not be able to boost our immune system

The ginger, garlic and tumeric is a very good way of boosting our immune system

I know that garlic has a lot of medicinal properties and it helps to fight infections in the body system. But I am still finding it difficult to eat it on daily basis due to the smell. I don't want to help people with the smell of garlic whenever I am having a conversation with them. I think I am going to eat it over the night perhaps they smell reduce by money.

Empress

Verified member
1. Citrus fruit
Most people people turn to vitamin c ance they catch a cold this is because it helps in building up the immune system
2. Garlic
Garlic is used to fight infection it can slow down hardening of arteries and it might also helps in lowering blood pressure
3. Ginger
Ginger may help decrease inflammation which can help reduce inflammatory disease and sore throat and can also help in decreasing chronic pain.
4. Spinach
Helps in infection fighting ability which can boost our immune system
5. Plain Yoghurt
Yoghurt has a great source of vitamin D and vitamin D helps in regulating the immune system and is also helps to boost our body natural defenses against diseases.
6. Tumeric
It helps in treating osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis it also helps in decreasing exercise induces muscle damage.

One of my friends recommend that I combine garlic together with other fruits like cucumber bitter kola honey onions and grind everything together using blender. He said I should be taking the combination first thing in the morning and lasting after I eat dinner in the night. He said the combination will help to flush out all the toxic substance in my body systems and build up my immune system.

Garlic is really good for so many things in the body so I have no doubt that it can be used to boost immune system also

Spinach is one of the healthy vegetables you need to your meal plan. Spinach supplies our body with enough vitamin C which act as an antioxidant in our body. I prefer to eat garlic in the night so as not to affect other people who stay order that comes out of my mouth. I don't usually take a yoghurt except when I go into the mall.

Thanks for the tips I believe with all what you mentioned we will be able to boost our immune system and maintain a good health

The Mension names are really beneficial to boost the immune system because we cannot survive aur live better life without eating good food to boost the immune system we sometimes take junk food in our daily life that gives bad result in written the mansion above names are really good and beneficial for our body that give balance and we cannot for sick so easily because this things fight against bacteria and virus that is inside our body sometimes so garlic also very helpful and h doctors also recommend sometimes these food as well to take in our daily life so we should not avoid eating this food..
Spinach cucumber turmeric garlic this all things have different functions to do like cucumber maintain the water deficiency like if somebody has water deficiency they need to take cucumber with the mail same like garlic is good for those people who has the gas problem and so many other problems as well so with playing water they can add garlic and then drink is is really beneficial

Garlic comes with a lot of health benefits for the body system. It is one of those spice that helps to reduce the level of cholesterol in the body system. There will be free flow of blood to all organs in your body once the cholesterol level has been reduced to the barest minimum. I think turmeric and ginger are going to do the same thing for the body system.

To me to boost the immune system one has to take a lot of fruits like apple,bananas,lemon,orange, pineapple,blueberries, strawberries etc for healthy life.one can also add natural things like garlic, onion, ginger to the food we eat because they help the body to be free from any kinf of disease or anything that can affect the body.