Foot reflexology to relieve you of stress

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
They say that foot reflexology is an ancient Chinese therapy to heal the body of minor sickness. The foot has a map that the nerves are connected to the organs like the kidney, liver, heart, etc.

The best benefit that I get from foot reflexology is the relaxation of my mind. After the session I would feel sleep that I wanted to sleep so the session are usually nearing bedtime and a home service as well. It is not good to travel after a reflexology session because of the sleepy feeling. However, foot reflexology is painful to the sole and to the toes as well. Those foot parts would be pressed to hard that sometimes I react. Worse, the pressing would be harder when I complain because the pain is a sure indication that I have a problem with the related organ.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say. You should go into a well detailed explanation of how this is being done so that I can understand and others also can understand. Anyway without wasting your time I'll try as much as possible to check it out on Google for a better explanation of this .I am very much interested to learn.

I believe foot reflexology is very useful. To @Sotherefore - as far as I know, you have a lot of nerve endings in your foot, and by massaging different areas of the foot, a reflexologist can affect those nerves and help in curing different health conditions.
It's just very important to find a practicioner who is very well-educated, because a bad one can cause harm if they don't do their job well.

I believe foot reflexology is very useful. To @Sotherefore - as far as I know, you have a lot of nerve endings in your foot, and by massaging different areas of the foot, a reflexologist can affect those nerves and help in curing different health conditions.
It's just very important to find a practicioner who is very well-educated, because a bad one can cause harm if they don't do their job well.
Wow this is the first time I'm hearing about this that this can be useful because I've never come into a clear evidence that massaging of the foot can actually help to cure many many different health condition like how you have just mention. Indeed the body is complicated and unpredictable so does that does not understand.

Wow this is the first time I'm hearing about this that this can be useful because I've never come into a clear evidence that massaging of the foot can actually help to cure many many different health condition like how you have just mention. Indeed the body is complicated and unpredictable so does that does not understand.
I'm not sure how much evidence there is about this, if I'm not mistaken it is considered a branch of alternative medicine, I don't know if they are endorsed by conventional medical practicioners. But I have heard great things about it.

I'm not sure how much evidence there is about this, if I'm not mistaken it is considered a branch of alternative medicine, I don't know if they are endorsed by conventional medical practicioners. But I have heard great things about it.
I have an idea of massaging and this involves massaging of all parts of the body ,this can help us relieve a lot of things and relax the skin and help the body in so many ways. but massaging of the foot to relieve us of stress is what I do not know... But instead people should rather take anti stress drugs because this is the most effective

I have an idea of massaging and this involves massaging of all parts of the body ,this can help us relieve a lot of things and relax the skin and help the body in so many ways. but massaging of the foot to relieve us of stress is what I do not know... But instead people should rather take anti stress drugs because this is the most effective
In some cases medication is needed, but often stress can be dealt with through other methods and as long as you stay safe, I think these are good options too.

In some cases medication is needed, but often stress can be dealt with through other methods and as long as you stay safe, I think these are good options too.
I know massaging do not have any side effects on the body as I understand but the problem is how effective they will be in relieving people of stress, don't you think it will be the best for people to take stress relieving drugs at once and forget about going through all this stress ? I believe drugs will be more effective.