Trading Discussion Forex or FX is a good business

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex or FX is a good business if traders have knowledge and understanding of the market. It's a business that traders can comfortably earn money without being distracted by other things or being tied to a specific location. That’s why I choose to be a forex trader and trading with Eurotrader for almost 3 years. I am happy to be in the forex market.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Most certainly forex or as it is called for short fx is seen as a very lucrative investment and very reasonable business. The beauty of it is that you dont get to spend toomuch in the cost of running the business all you require is just a proper training and a mobile device that is internet enabled. Then one is good to start and make good profit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trading of forex is risky because if you are not really an expert in this area you might actually lose most of your money because of the high volatile market,insider trading on forex I might consider two investments of my money in cryptocurrency because that is the only one I know.

Robson Dey

When anyone wants to start a online trading, he has to choose a broker for better guideline. Not only newcomers, Old investors also has to choose a broker so that they can easily operate their trade.It is difficult to choose the best broker from so many brokers in the market. Making profit will be difficult with wrong broker.
When I was searching a broker for me, I researched so many brokers in the market. Every broker has some lacking. But finally I found Forex4you, which has tight spreads, dynamic leverage and seamless deposit or withdrawals. It also provides the demo account facility for the newcomer to understand the market. For all these facilities I am working with this broker.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Trading forex is a very good way of making money online, but many people find it difficult to make money online by trading forex because they don't have a good forex broker and also get signals from expert, many people also go for training but still find it difficult to make money online by trading forex, in addition with a good forex broker you have to understand how the market goes.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is one of the most popular businesses on the internet in 2021. it is a very risky venture and a lot of people have lost a lot of money on forex trading. The reason being that people do not master the art of forex trading before they venture into it and start losing their hard-earned money. I know people who makes money from forex trading, because they have working strategies.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trading forex is a very good way of making money online, but many people find it difficult to make money online by trading forex because they don't have a good forex broker and also get signals from expert, many people also go for training but still find it difficult to make money online by trading forex, in addition with a good forex broker you have to understand how the market goes.
Most of the people that are struggling with this part are believing that trading of Forex the volatile market is something you can do in 1 months and when they find out that they cannot achieve within one month they become disappointed,anything that has to do with the volatile market is a continuous learning process which can take a lot of time.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Forex learning is an integral part of a trader’s success. Since, majority of trading knowledge is gained from live trading experience, a trader should always learn everything about the forex market. In order to avoid losing money in forex trading, doing your homework is very necessary. Successful forex trading requires hard work, patience and continuous learning.