Forex trading is a good job or business

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex Trading is a good job or business and is open 24 hours a day. However, it is not suitable for greedy people who want to succeed quickly. Traders need to know how to manage risk before real trading. I learned proper risk management strategies in the education course of my broker Eurotrader. The broker also offers the best trading facilities including tight and low spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, powerful trading tools, etc.

Victorial

For beginners it is part time job. For experts it is full time business
Exactly. For a beginner, it can be difficult to become a full time trader because the losses can be difficult to handle. For a pro, the person knows how to trade and where to stop trading to avoid losses. A pro will always know the risks involved and how to manage them effectively. I am considering to become a full time trader when I finally have a live account funded with enough capital. The profits will be minimal as I increase the capital each day

Setho

VIP Contributor
I do not like to see forex trading as a job because there is no guaranteed income that you are going to be making at the end of the money. It can be very profitable I am not going to lie if you are going to put in the right commitment and also employ the right strategies with time. This is something that you should be willing to do and take out time to learn first of all before trying to inject a large amount of money into it.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Signal selling has become a business and a group of people are deceiving traders through this business. I always recommend traders to avoid these factors because these signals are not effective enough. The more a trader understand the market, the more it is beneficial for them. Eurotrader provides all technical supports to their traders.

FXOchartist

Verified member
One advantage forex trading included forex market open 24 hours, where traders can trade anytime and anywhere along they have device to running platform trading and internet connection. There are so many broker maybe thousands broker extabhlished to give service in forex market, choosing broker also important for long term business. Personally I use FXOpen.

Asahi

Verified member
Earning on a daily basis is nearly impossible but on average is possible. First and foremost, you have to avoid over-trading because it will reduce your equity day by day. Besides so, a trader must earn knack at how to analyze the market properly. Eurotrader never creates any issue while withdrawing money and provides traders with the best facilities.

Electuary

Yes, it is. Forex trading provides lucrative opportunities to make money. It has the potential to make anyone wealthy based on their knowledge and expertise.

OtherClam

That depends on how you trade. For newcomers, it is like a job because they trade part-time and are new to the market. However, full-time traders are more invested in it and treat it like a business. Forex can be both, but it is in your hands how you make sense out of it.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Keep your trading performance up to the mark. Keep up a mentor to take some advice to beautify your trading performance. So, set your journey with a reliable trading broker. Eurotrader broker uses smart bridge technology so traders are less likely to face any technical issue.

Mary Frederick

Candlestick knowledge is a part of technical analysis. If you would like to be a good trader, you should earn knowledge on candlesticks besides other indicators. If you understand the candstick patterns and other technical issues as well, you can easily identify the trend. Eurotrader offers more than 200 technical tools to traders for better technical analysis.

General01

When you are good at analysing the charts, controlling your trades and controlling yourself, you will be rewarded accordingly.
Indeed the market knows how to reward the patient and punish the impatient.

All you need to do is to learn the proper way of trading and the results will troop in massively. Learning this proper way of trading takes time, it requires patience and it's definitely not easy. But once you've attained the state of mastery, when you are indifferent to making or loosing money ,when you are a process oriented thinker and when you are unaffected by fear or greed the rest will become history

Gastrolatry

It depends on the trader. For some trades it is a part-time or full-time job, but for some it is a business. According to me, it would be better to call it a business. And no matter what you call it, it is important to take it seriously.

Polyglot

I think one should adopt a professional approach towards trading irrespective of the time they devote to trading. A beginner should take enough time to learn and be more patient even after entering the market. It surely takes time for us to become profitable and we must keep working on our trading skills until we get there.

BinarySumo

When I started trading, it was a part-time job for me. Slowly, I got a hang of it. Now, it’s more of a business for me since I am a full-time trader now.