Get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Advisordia community, you can get paid to ask and answer to questions or if you have knowledge or thoughts to share. You also get more points for providing the most helpful answers. You can exchange every 250 points you earn on the website for money.

The best news is that you get paid for various activities on the site such as upvoting and down voting a question or answer.

Currently, there is a huge demand for people who can provide insights on many topics. This is a great opportunity for those who need a side hustle and want to earn extra cash.

Here is a detailed explanation of how to accumulate Advisordia points for money. If you have questions, you can check the help page Frequently asked questions or reply to this thread.

You can convert your points into cash by requesting a withdrawal and providing your payment information on your profile.

Payment options: PayPal, Binance, and local Bank transfers

Since the startup of Advisordia, we have been able to get a reasonable number of active members, thanks to the early members. Going forward, there will be a few restrictions for new members who want to earn points for money.

Prerequisites for verification:
  1. You must ask at least 10 questions.
  2. You must add at least 10 answers or comments.
  3. Your question or answers must have at least 6 upvotes.
Join Advisordia now to start gaining points for money Advisordia

Last edited:
Solution
Advisordia Personal Finance Q&A Community is now available for content creators. You can now monetize your valuable content. This platform offers a space for financial experts to share their knowledge and insights with a wider audience.

By monetizing your content, you can earn money for the valuable information you provide.

The payment request option is now enabled on your profile , allowing you to easily withdraw your earnings. Join Advisordia today and start earning for sharing your expertise in personal finance.

Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your knowledge and help others improve their financial well-being while also earning some extra income.

Don't wait, sign up now and start making money from your...

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Very good to know. If so , will I get paid for blog content too? If yes, what is the rate and the word required?
Kindly visit the point page for more details. Please let me know if you have further questions.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi @Fecoms, What is the necessity of 400 characters for a question? It doesn't make any sense. The questions should be short and to the point, whereas, answers can be elaborate. I therefore request you to reduce the number of characters for questions to 100 or so.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms, What is the necessity of 400 characters for a question? It doesn't make any sense. The questions should be short and to the point, whereas, answers can be elaborate. I therefore request you to reduce the number of characters for questions to 100 or so.
The word requirement reduce to 40 words that's 200 characters. To better understand a question little explanation should be given. Or else many users will flood the site with irrelevant questions.

Last edited:

Clarar

Hi everyone
Turn curiosity into cash! Advisordia offers a unique opportunity to earn by asking and answering questions. Embrace your expertise and start earning while sharing knowledge.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms My 8 comments are still pending for approval. Can you check please?
Your comment is now approved. Thanks for your quality answers.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
A Q&A site is a good idea, and it is launched by Fecoms, because earlier Q&A sites were scam, Fecoms is a well known admin, his site are worth to be trusted.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
A Q&A site is a good idea, and it is launched by Fecoms, because earlier Q&A sites were scam, Fecoms is a well known admin, his site are worth to be trusted.
Thanks for your kind words. Such standard will always be maintained.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi @Fecoms. On "advisordia.com", you have mentioned "Points are earned on Advisordia by asking, commenting, and answering questions". So far, I have commented on three answers. But, I have not been given any credit for the same. May I know the reason for it?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms. On "advisordia.com", you have mentioned "Points are earned on Advisordia by asking, commenting, and answering questions". So far, I have commented on three answers. But, I have not been given any credit for the same. May I know the reason for it?
Point are given for comment on Questions or replies that are for questions and answers. You may not have received a point if you commented on a blog post. Point is not yet enabled for the post, but soon it will after configuration.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Point are given for comment on Questions or replies that are for questions and answers. You may not have received a point if you commented on a blog post. Point is not yet enabled for the post, but soon it will after configuration.
Well, I commented/replied one of your answers, and two or three of other's answers. I am sending here one link. The other two or three, I am finding it difficult to locate since navigation is not so easy on the site. Moreover, On the profile page of each member, there should be tabs named "my questions", "my answers", and "my comments". I request you to introduce these on the site. By the way, please check the following link, and do the needful.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I commented/replied one of your answers, and two or three of other's answers. I am sending here one link. The other two or three, I am finding it difficult to locate since navigation is not so easy on the site. Moreover, On the profile page of each member, there should be tabs named "my questions", "my answers", and "my comments". I request you to introduce these on the site. By the way, please check the following link, and do the needful.
I want to be sure that the comment points was working and still functional.

Initially comment made were automatically moderated and as a result you won't receive points alert until the comment is approved.

To be certain if everything is working well. Kindly comment on reply and see what happens.

Also thanks for pointing out the profile issue. I will check and see how it can be implemented.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The number of points for asking questions has been reduced from 5 points to 3 points. :(
The point isn't actually reduced, but moved to the answer or best answers. From time to time, the points for questions and Answers will be swapped to have a standard Q&A ratio.

Last edited: