Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Following a considerable amount of time spent waiting and numerous requests from members, I have made the decision to enable paid-to-post for Trendri

Nite

Valued Contributor
@Fecoms Thank you so much for listening to the community's requests and bringing back paid-to-post on Trendri. It'll definitely motivate and encourage more active participation on the forum. Long Live Trendri!

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much @Fecoms . It is a very good news for me today. God bless you. I wish and pray that trendri should be always active. Long live trendri.
Thanks for your kind words and your positive views towards Trendri.

Israel1980

Have been a member of this forum. I really commend this opportunity given to us. Since we can make money from our activities in the forum. I look forward to request for payment soon.
I do not think Trendri is still paying to post on its forum in 2023. A friend told me that the platform has stopped paying, especially for new members. He wrote one of the admins and they told him that the paid to post program will likely be reactivated any time soon.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am glad that paid to post has been enabled on Tendri. I will continue to post here as long as paid posting is available. I always try my best to create useful and interesting posts. While the pay rate is not the best, the ability to earn by posting is always good. However, I do not see a withdraw option, when I check the withdraw link on the original post, I reach the blank page. Will the withdraw button be available only when we reach the payment threshold?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I am glad that paid to post has been enabled on Tendri. I will continue to post here as long as paid posting is available. I always try my best to create useful and interesting posts. While the pay rate is not the best, the ability to earn by posting is always good. However, I do not see a withdraw option, when I check the withdraw link on the original post, I reach the blank page. Will the withdraw button be available only when we reach the payment threshold?
The withdrawal option is available here: https://www.trendri.com/withdraw/ and can be found on the top navigation bar.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. You have done a very good thing of enabling paid to post on trendri with effect from Xmas day.
Having done such a great and good thing on the eve of Xmas, I suggest the following small adjustments in the rates offered for posting threads and replies on the eve of the ensuing New Year 2024.

Therefore my suggestions are:

Creating threads: for $0.04 read: $0.05
Reply to threads : for $0.024 read: $0.025
Someone replies to thread: for $0.0065 read: $0.007
Daily activity: for $0.0014 read $0015

I think these small adjustments in the pay rates, if enabled will go a long way for all the user members of trendri in the ensuing New Year 2024.

I hope you will consider this in right earnest.

Rolexdev

Have been a member of this forum. I really commend this opportunity given to us. Since we can make money from our activities in the forum. I look forward to request for payment soo
I'm grateful for my forum membership. The chance to earn money through our activities is commendable. I eagerly anticipate requesting a payment soon. Exciting times ahead!

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Fecoms - Why the credits of member are being displayed in an exaggerated manner?
That must be an error. I just realized that too. I will correct the error, and the adjustment will be made to the original figure. This adjustment will take at least two days.

Phantasm

Banned
That must be an error. I just realized that too. I will correct the error, and the adjustment will be made to the original figure. This adjustment will take at least two days.
Hello @feci can't see my credits

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. I am not getting credit if I create "threads" under "health" category. I therefore request you to look into this and enable the same. Thank you.
Sorry if you aren't getting credit on the health forum. I will add health to the paid to post.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Sorry if you aren't getting credit on the health forum. I will add health to the paid to post.
Good morning @Fecoms. I find 'health' is still not added to the 'paid to post'. I therefore request you to do the needful.