Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I created 5 posts, each with more than 100 words, and I did not earn a dime. Based on what I read on announcement, I believe the posts I submitted today will determine how much I will be earning tomorrow on wards through posting. Is that correct? I have always been supporter of better payment for better writers, I do not like how poor writers and good writers are paid the same amount.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Based on the new update, I understand that our pay rate will be based on our content quality. How much we will be earning from topics and posts will be based on how well crafted out first 5 posts or topics are after the feature has been implemented, right. Correct me if I am wrong.
Instead of waiting 24 hours before you can create a thread or reply, you can always post without restrictions. But you will only be credited for the first 5 post or threads. While you can always earn from replies.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Instead of waiting 24 hours before you can create a thread or reply, you can always post without restrictions. But you will only be credited for the first 5 post or threads. While you can always earn from replies.
Oh @Fecoms, this has disappointed me to no end. If each user member will be paid only for their first 5 threads and 5 replies (posts), who will post that extra threads and posts without any incentive? Really disappointing. I feel sad.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Oh @Fecoms, this has disappointed me to no end. If each user member will be paid only for their first 5 threads and 5 replies (posts), who will post that extra threads and posts without any incentive? Really disappointing. I feel sad.
You might not be willing to but definitely someone else will do. Also note that you get credit for replies for all of your threads.

Mika

VIP Contributor
So, I read the announcement wrong. How silly of me. The new feature will allow us to create unlimited posts but we can earn from 5 posts and 5 replies only every 24 hours. Maybe be you could add a feature where we can earn even after making first 5 posts or topics but with a reduced rate. This feature is implemented on Forum Coin. On Forum Coin after making 10 posts, your earnings per post will be reduced to 25 percent.

Etini

Valued Contributor
So, I read the announcement wrong. How silly of me. The new feature will allow us to create unlimited posts but we can earn from 5 posts and 5 replies only every 24 hours. Maybe be you could add a feature where we can earn even after making first 5 posts or topics but with a reduced rate. This feature is implemented on Forum Coin. On Forum Coin after making 10 posts, your earnings per post will be reduced to 25 percent.
That's what is obtainable in most other forums to keep the conversations going even after the high earning limits. I think that would work for the goal of keeping the discussion rolling after the first five posts and first five threads. Even Discussion Bucks have that feature. I bet there are people that would still post gor 15% of the normal posting rates.

I also made a suggestion the last time for the creation of a marketplace section. @Mika, what do you think about that? I know you are an active service provider in forum coin shops. It can help members to bring their businesses to Trendri.

Mika

VIP Contributor
That's what is obtainable in most other forums to keep the conversations going even after the high earning limits. I think that would work for the goal of keeping the discussion rolling after the first five posts and first five threads. Even Discussion Bucks have that feature. I bet there are people that would still post gor 15% of the normal posting rates.

I also made a suggestion the last time for the creation of a marketplace section. @Mika, what do you think about that? I know you are an active service provider in forum coin shops. It can help members to bring their businesses to Trendri.
There are a lot of forums where people post without any incentives, however, on paid to post forums, people are basically posting for rewards. Therefore, I believe opening unlimited posting without any rewards on a paid to post sites do not attract more posts, unless the post is a spammer or low quality poster. Paying with reduced rate can attract more engagement on the site.
I also believe having a marketplace section will help users to buy and sell services.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Tha
Post Limit has been removed from the forum; you can now post as much as you want without any restrictions. This change aims to encourage more active participation and open discussions among members while they earn. Feel free to share your thoughts, ask questions, and engage in meaningful conversations without worrying about exceeding any post limits. We believe this will foster a more inclusive and vibrant community where everyone's voice can be heard. So go ahead, express yourself freely, and enjoy the newfound freedom to post without limitations! Your credit earnings will be based on the first 5 threads or posts you make after the new update is implemented. And you will continue to earn again after 24 hours. However, other users replies will still earn you credit.

This new update is a game-changer for our community. The removal of post limits encourages members to express themselves fully and engage in meaningful conversations without any restrictions. It creates an inclusive and vibrant environment where everyone's voice can be heard and valued. I'm excited to see how this change will enhance our community and promote even more active participation from all members. Let's take advantage of this newfound freedom and make the most of it!
Thank you for the insightful updates; they're truly impressive. I'd be grateful for suggestions on how we can monetize our articles post-publishing. Any thoughts?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Looks like a lot of us including me have misread the announcement. If unlimited posting is available without credits after 5 posts and 5 topics that would certainly attract users who are not looking to earn just credits from the site instead want to share something here.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
So, I read the announcement wrong. How silly of me. The new feature will allow us to create unlimited posts but we can earn from 5 posts and 5 replies only every 24 hours. Maybe be you could add a feature where we can earn even after making first 5 posts or topics but with a reduced rate. This feature is implemented on Forum Coin. On Forum Coin after making 10 posts, your earnings per post will be reduced to 25 percent

There are a lot of forums where people post without any incentives, however, on paid to post forums, people are basically posting for rewards. Therefore, I believe opening unlimited posting without any rewards on a paid to post sites do not attract more posts, unless the post is a spammer or low quality poster. Paying with reduced rate can attract more engagement on the site.
I also believe having a marketplace section will help users to buy and sell services.
The limit was removed for members who may consider posting at their own will. I could remember when PTP was suspended some few members were still active on Trendri. Therefore our aim is not to be PTP, but a forum that function without paid to post.

I realized content that have really generated huge traffic to the site aren't from PTP members rather they are from non-paid members whose content or questions are created genuinely to address a specific issue.

I will consider adding the Marketplace category as requested by few members.

Option to include extra incentive will be considered on a latter date for some members.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though I use a couple of paid to post forums and I post on these forums basically to earn money, I also believe that the genuine content are the content that are being created by members outside the paid posting. Paid posting is basically done to earn credits and they might not be good for traffic. The shift towards being a genuine forum is certainly a great move. However, we also need to remember a lkot of on-paying community are also moving towards paying the members. Quora is one big example.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Even though I use a couple of paid to post forums and I post on these forums basically to earn money, I also believe that the genuine content are the content that are being created by members outside the paid posting. Paid posting is basically done to earn credits and they might not be good for traffic. The shift towards being a genuine forum is certainly a great move. However, we also need to remember a lkot of on-paying community are also moving towards paying the members. Quora is one big example.
I agree with you since you do understand the difference.

Suba

Staff member
I found a lot of negative information about Trendri on other forum sites, so I think it would be good if Trendri provided a special Payment Proof post and every member who finished withdrawing had to publish a payment proof.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I found a lot of negative information about Trendri on other forum sites, so I think it would be good if Trendri provided a special Payment Proof post and every member who finished withdrawing had to publish a payment proof.
I understand some members who didn't abide by the forum rules received several warnings or were not accepted to participate in the PTP. As a result some decided to make it look as if it was Trendri fault.

Previously payment request was done publicly on a Thread until we integrated a payment request application.

@Suba I accept your point, but sincerely not a single person has been deliberately rejected for doing the right thing. I believe every good deed will be promoted by others.

Frequently I do search about Trendri on other website to see others view and those who understand the system help to counter the negative comment.

I can implement the method of members writing a brief comment publicly once they are paid if it won't be a little bit of stress to them.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's because of advisordia. Lots of people were unable to withdraw their funds before it was sold out.
Advisordia will be back again this month end.

King bell

VIP Contributor
hello @Fecoms i know you've been on your best to put things in order on the forum, which is a must thing to do considering how fast the forum have grown so far. i want to make a request if the posting limits can be increased of the credits via individual threads/post. Making at least $0.5 a day would be much appreciated as reaching the minimum $5 cashout would take lesser day/workload. please look into this if it is possible to execute. Thank you

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
hello @Fecoms i know you've been on your best to put things in order on the forum, which is a must thing to do considering how fast the forum have grown so far. i want to make a request if the posting limits can be increased of the credits via individual threads/post. Making at least $0.5 a day would be much appreciated as reaching the minimum $5 cashout would take lesser day/workload. please look into this if it is possible to execute. Thank you
Thanks for your suggestion(y). I will definitely take into account raising the number of posts or the earning rate as soon as the forum's revenue increases. To enable users to earn more, there will be contests and challenges regularly. Meanwhile, you can consider joining Advisordia to earn more by providing valuable advice and guidance.

Your feedback is valuable, and I appreciate your support in helping Trendri grow.