Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Phantasm

Banned
Kindly check now.
Hello @feccan the post and threads count be increased to at leat 10 posts and 10 threads or better still, the credits be increased to 0.05 per thread and 0.025 per post so as to bring motivations among writers. I write long threads and i feel getting 0.04 per thread is significantly low. Thank you

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @feccan the post and threads count be increased to at leat 10 posts and 10 threads or better still, the credits be increased to 0.05 per thread and 0.025 per post so as to bring motivations among writers. I write long threads and i feel getting 0.04 per thread is significantly low. Thank you
@Phantasm I check some of your threads and they are detailed. I will consider the option of increasing either post count or credit for few selected members who merit it. But no plan to adjust it immediately but it part of the plan.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Phantasm I check some of your threads and they are detailed. I will consider the option of increasing either post count or credit for few selected members who merit it. But no plan to adjust it immediately but it part of the plan.

Hello @Fecoms , I am also one of those members who create threads and posts in a really detailed manner, so please consider me as well. Thanks! :)

Etini

Valued Contributor
Sir @Fecoms, how does the donation of earned credits work? Do you support someone providing a service where users can exchange their earned credit with another user for any form of payments?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Sir @Fecoms, how does the donation of earned credits work? Do you support someone providing a service where users can exchange their earned credit with another user for any form of payments?
The donate options is for transferring credit to another user for services done.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I was informed about speculation about Trendri being sold out. I want to assure everyone that there are no plans to sell the forum. We have put in a significant amount of investment, and if any sale were to happen, it would only be for an amount that I could not refuse.

Rest assured, all members will be informed, and any outstanding payments will be settled. I am committed to the success of Trendri and appreciate your support. Therefore, there are no plans to sell the forum at this time.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Thank you, admin for addressing these speculations and reassuring us of the forum's future. I am glad to hear that there are currently no plans to sell the forum. Long live Trendri!

raaman

Valued Contributor
Hi @Fecoms, Good morning. The 'thread' posting tab/button is not opening. Please do the needful and rectify it. Thanks.

Etini

Valued Contributor
@Fecoms, kudos for the effective administration of this site so far. I wanted to suggest that the forum should have a marketplace where people can come together to buy and sell all kinds of digital products. What do you think?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Fecoms, kudos for the effective administration of this site so far. I wanted to suggest that the forum should have a marketplace where people can come together to buy and sell all kinds of digital products. What do you think?
It's actually a good idea if members will be interested, then it will be implemented.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot seem to be earning, I was approved in the reward program a long time ago. What is the new way to earn?
Sorry, but there appears to be a bug, and as a result, some users' credits appear negative or deducted. I have corrected the error on your account and 1usd added.

Carson20t

Sorry, but there appears to be a bug, and as a result, some users' credits appear negative or deducted. I have corrected the error on your account and 1usd added.
Thank you so much sir, that means everything is back to normalcy now? I want to get to work and make my dollars on this wonderful site.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Post Limit has been removed from the forum; you can now post as much as you want without any restrictions. This change aims to encourage more active participation and open discussions among members while they earn. Feel free to share your thoughts, ask questions, and engage in meaningful conversations without worrying about exceeding any post limits. We believe this will foster a more inclusive and vibrant community where everyone's voice can be heard. So go ahead, express yourself freely, and enjoy the newfound freedom to post without limitations! Your credit earnings will be based on the first 5 threads or posts you make after the new update is implemented. And you will continue to earn again after 24 hours. However, other users replies will still earn you credit.

This new update is a game-changer for our community. The removal of post limits encourages members to express themselves fully and engage in meaningful conversations without any restrictions. It creates an inclusive and vibrant environment where everyone's voice can be heard and valued. I'm excited to see how this change will enhance our community and promote even more active participation from all members. Let's take advantage of this newfound freedom and make the most of it!

Mika

VIP Contributor
Based on the new update, I understand that our pay rate will be based on our content quality. How much we will be earning from topics and posts will be based on how well crafted out first 5 posts or topics are after the feature has been implemented, right. Correct me if I am wrong.