Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, I noticed some PTP members cross posting content posted on another website on Trendri and I also observed some members cheating the credit system by copy pasting content from other source on this forum. In as much as I enjoy everyone activities here I would also love to point out that copied content or plagiarized content aren't accepted here except the content is originally owned by you and its from your own website.

Please members involved should kindly refrain from posting copied content here, we don't have need for duplicate content. The credit earned for duplicate content will be removed and the member may be demoted from PTP or Banned. Kindly note that, I often scrutinize members post for duplicate content.

Do enjoy your stay on the forum.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hello everyone, I noticed some PTP members crossing posting content posted on another website on Trendri and I also observed some members cheating the credit system by copy pasting content from another website on this forum. In as much as I enjoy everyone activities here I would also love to point out that copied content or plagiarized content aren't accepted here except the content is originally owned by you and its from your own website.

Please members involved should kindly refrain from posting copied content here, we don't have need for duplicate content. The credit earned for duplicate content will be removed and the member may be demoted from PTP or Banned. Kindly note that, I often scrutinize members post for duplicate content.

You're welcome admin. I don't see need why a member or user will copy contents from another website to this one, which isn't his or her original content. Plagiarism isn't a thing that is taking lightly especially from search engines like Google, bing, yahoo etc. It will really hamper the website chances of being indexed due to its contents being copied. Admin is trying his absolute best to make sure everyone benefits, it will be nice we act professional as well, and avoid duplicate contents. Post what we know about, that is beneficial too.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hello everyone, I noticed some PTP members crossing posting content posted on another website on Trendri and I also observed some members cheating the credit system by copy pasting content from other website on this forum. In as much as I enjoy everyone activities here I would also love to point out that copied content or plagiarized content aren't accepted here except the content is originally owned by you and its from your own website.

Hello @Fecoms

Well, I always post hand-written content on Trendri and I work very hard to make money in here. I have never ever copied content from any other website and I will never do that. I am a professional writer who works on many paid to post forum as a full-time writer. I try my best to post high-quality comments and threads on Trendri and everyone in here like what I post. In fact, admin @Fecoms also knows this. Rest assured! I will never post plagiarized content ever! This is my solemn promise. Good luck, admin! :)

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone, I noticed some PTP members crossing posting content posted on another website on Trendri and I also observed some members cheating the credit system by copy pasting content from other website on this forum. In as much as I enjoy everyone activities here I would also love to point out that copied content or plagiarized content aren't accepted here except the content is originally owned by you and its from your own website.

Hello Admin,

It is quite disheartening to still see some of our members trying to cheat the system. I think steps should be taken to fish out and curb such members, i believe that will serve as a kind of deterrent to potential erring members.

God bless you sir!

Long live Trendri !!!...

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's quite wrong to post stuffs that are not yours here....I think that's a cheat and it's very wrong. I have never posted anything that's not mine on any website before because I know it's bad to do so. What's needed here and any other forums is pure originality not duplicate stuffs. Please, desist from doing so, if you are in the act.

anil02

Verified member

Members who are doing wrong must be remember that it is not good for them and for site. It is our duty to obey T&C of site

AfriPeeps Official

The issue with most people is that they are too lazy to type, so they go ahead and copy from other websites. In fact, if most people have tried to edit the copied content before posting here, there would have been no problem but nope, they will not, instead they will copy and paste directly. Ordinarily I have come to realise that if you always read thread content before posting, you won't have any problem typing original content.

arunima25

Verified member
It's just a suggestion that Trendri should start paying ( some bit at a lesser rate than other sections) for General category. That's one category that is interesting and appeals to many or in fact everyone. While one might get saturated with ideas to discuss in other forums, this one might be always coming out with more and more new ones...be it politics, relationship, social life, history, travel..the list is endless. One can always post quality posts here straight from the heart. It's okay if the pay rate is lower. But at least making a fraction of penny will be motivating
Well, that's just a suggestion. If more users and admin feel that way, we can give it a thought.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Trendri has been a really great forum so far. I have really enjoyed working here and the new payment rate is so encouraging. I really don't like those people who are trying to ruin it for us by posting plagiarised content and spam posts. The good thing is that the admin and moderators are very vigilant and so they will deal with those characters. Otherwise, I have no complain about ow Trendri has been running so far. I am just here to enjoy the benefits, learn and do the best I can to teach other people too. Long live Trendri.

SkoVe

Hello brother, you mention in that post that you pay per referral but I don't see any link to give in. Can you help me?

E

eldavis

Quick question, how does the referral system works? Do you get the two dollars once you refer someone with your link, or does your referral have to reach a specific level before you get paid?
Then I gave out my link to someone some time back, the person registered but did not not reflect under my referrals.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I have found that some PTP members replicate existing content created by another PTP member, either by rewriting or rephrasing the content using an article rewrite. Please note that if you are involved in this act, it will not be long before your account is terminated.

We only need original content written by humans that can be easily be comprehended. Please, if you noticed any member involve in duplicating your thread or post irrelevant content to cheat the credit system, please report the user and the account will likely be terminated.

arunima25

Verified member
Trendri has been a great site so far. And we do have an active and vigilant admin too. I hope that all the users here understand it well that the site will be successful and keep running only if we all take the responsibility to make it run smoothly and not pliagrism. If one takes shorter routes to earn more, he/she is putting the future of the site in jeopardy

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I wonder why some member are always looking for shortcut to getting the rewards, they are too lazy to work hard. Please if you are involved in this act desist from it immediately. Work hard to earn the rewards. Our amiable Admin has done so well in providing this platform and has been working very hard to keep it going. Don't become a stumbling block to him and others aswel.

God bless Trendri!!!

Long live Trendri!!!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Noted admin, when I get such kind of rephrased contents from a user or users, I'll definitely report the user(s) to help keep the forum clean. You've tried so much by offering PTP to users, not every webmaster is doing that. In order to appreciate your hard work is to, help keep trendri clean, for the good writers to continue earning, thank you.