Hardwork and time dedication as business investments

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Many at times when we talk about investment, the first thing that comes to my mind is money and money. But recently I have come to the discovery that investment goes beyond just putting your money into some stuff and later on realizing a gain on it.
Hardwork and time are all things that can be termed investment.
To finance a business, you must be able to work hard and dedicate your time to the duty. To earn passively you must first work and use your time before you can have that stable passive income source in place and then you begin to earn from it. For example you can not lease a car that you do not have. So the hardwork you put in order to source for a way to buy that car becomes an investment for you.
What is your opinion about this topic. Do you think and take time and hardwork as things that can be invested?
Please share with me.

The secret to success is hard work, but the harder you work, the less results you'll get. To get more results, you need to work smarter. It's a simple equation but it's a lot harder than it sounds.

The better way to explain how to get more results is through the process of investing in yourself. This can be done by working hard and doing what you love, or by spending time on your own business development and learning new skills.

It's not just about being good at what you do; it's about investing in yourself so that your skills become more valuable over time. By investing in yourself with hard work and time dedication, you will build up your knowledge base and skillset at a much quicker pace than if you were just working for money or trying to impress people with what you can do. The end result is that when someone asks for help from someone else who has invested in themselves, they will have something valuable to offer them instead of nothing at all.