Inheritance VS Hardwork

Maks25

Bill gates kids would not inherit his wealth, and so will other billionaires around the globe. I conducted an online survey recently and most people believe it would make their kids entitled. Some think that by depriving their kids of money it would toughen them.
Inheritance is good but the most important thing is the management. Some kids just get quality education from their parents to fend for themselves. I don't think your kids will love you if you give them all the money in the world. So hardworking is the only assured way to success

What an interesting topic. I would obviously go for hardwork because with hardwork you can exceed the things achieved by your parents. When get gets an inheritance, two things haven to happen , either he/she grows the inheritance into an empire or waste the inheritance on frivolities. In most cases, the latter is usually the case. But with hardwork, one has no option than to improve instead of going downward. Most young people.who receive inheritance often fail later in life because most of them do not know the way their parents worked hard to have those achievements. Hardwork would always be preferred over inheritance.

Hard work is great, but if my parents are rich and has a lot of inheritance and before their demise left me with some of the inheritance, investments, property and companies I would be very happy because I won't have to struggle much, in such an instance I wont squander the money unnecessarily, I'm sure going to work very hard to make sure I continue the legacies they left behind before their demise, I won't in anyway reject such opportunities because I intend working hard for my own money.

Inheritance is what you are given after the demise of one parents without labouring for it while Hardworking is when you struggle ,hustle and swept before you achieve certain goals.
When one inherited a property if care is not taken and not well manage it will surely vanish or destroy but if one work for it,you will make good use of the opportunity and you will always strive so that the business will not spoil.

The problem with some rich people especially in the third world country is that they prepare road for their children instead of preparing their children for the road. They make their children comfortable and relaxed. They don't even want them to toil. I understand that they love the children and they don't want to subject them to harshness. But care must be taken when doing this. Life is not always a bed of rose. And anything can happen at anytime. So we need to make sure we train our children with hardwork. Even if they inherit our property, the hardwork will let them maintain it.

Parents should not make the mistake of providing everything for their children. There is something about a money or wealth that you did not work for, you will not know its value and you can squander it if you are not disciplined. So parents should not just leave inheritance for their children but should also teach them how to grow it on their own. Jackie Chan is giving all his property to charity and leaving nothing for his son. He said if he is not capable of making his own money, he will not be able manage the one that is left for him. Don't just provide your children the way, teach them the way.

Parents should not make the mistake of providing everything for their children. There is something about a money or wealth that you did not work for, you will not know its value and you can squander it if you are not disciplined. So parents should not just leave inheritance for their children but should also teach them how to grow it on their own. Jackie Chan is giving all his property to charity and leaving nothing for his son. He said if he is not capable of making his own money, he will not be able manage the one that is left for him. Don't just provide your children the way, teach them the way.
Very well said a lot of people make the mistake of transferring all their weight or what they work for in your life to their kids you know nothing absolutely nothing about how the money was made or how it should be spent the thing is even if you have to leave any year returns for your kid you must make sure the child has good knowledge on how to manage and spend the money properly. Like you said chan not leaving anything for his child is a very good example

Bill gates kids would not inherit his wealth, and so will other billionaires around the globe. I conducted an online survey recently and most people believe it would make their kids entitled. Some think that by depriving their kids of money it would toughen them.
Inheritance is good but the most important thing is the management. Some kids just get quality education from their parents to fend for themselves. I don't think your kids will love you if you give them all the money in the world. So hardworking is the only assured way to success
Inheritance is a good thing but hardwork is the best. Whatever you work hard to get, you cherish and value it a great deal. It last longer than inheritance you got on a platter of gold but never Labour for.