Have any one in this forum made money through crypto trading before??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm just starting with Cryptocurrency trading but I'm not that experienced to get started through it. I'm learning through a friend of mine that is a renowned forex trader and also a crypto trader at same time. He's teaching me through the Binance exchange platform via their crypto trading section. I have learned some basic things needed to get started. I have learned how to fund my account and place a trade, but I'm still learning how to trade with a stop loss. In order to leverage the amount I will be losing and gaining during trading. With time I will understand how everything works via crypto trading, one can't learn everything at once.

Is their any one here, that have benefited alot through crypto trading?? Please help someone here with the strategies you used to make successful trades??

Aniwhyte

Just last week I ventured into crypto trading, I invested on bitcoin, lite coin, etherum, XRP, and bit coin cash. I funded my luno wallet and kept on logging daily to see if I had made gains but unfortunately for me things went really sour three days ago as I had some huge loss, I lost more than half of my money on my wallet and I was really so down. But I never backed out, so I still left my money on my wallet, few hours later I logged onto my luno and saw that I had lost far more than what I lost earlier. I had to instantly withdrew my money from their respective wallet and kept it on my luno local currency. And until this very moment it's still there as I intends going through some training from a mentor with lot's of experience regarding cryptocurrency, before I would trade again. In order to avoid the loss I had few days ago.

Donkiz

I have seen and heard of people that have been able to make good money through cryptocurrency and forex trading and I can say that I have some experience when it comes to cryptocurrency and forex trading based on the fact that I was once a trader.

So normally I'm supposed to give out advice and strategies on how to go about it, but I'm not going to do that because my experience wasn't a good one, after learning the processes involved in trading for 3 months and doing hands-on with demo accounts for weeks only to lose all the money I deposited when I started trading. Even though people have made money trading cryptocurrency, I didn't earn a dime from it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just last week I ventured into crypto trading, I invested on bitcoin, lite coin, etherum, XRP, and bit coin cash. I funded my luno wallet and kept on logging daily to see if I had made gains but unfortunately for me things went really sour three days ago as I had some huge loss, I lost more than half of my money on my wallet and I was really so down. But I never backed out, so I still left my money on my wallet, few hours later I logged onto my luno and saw that I had lost far more than what I lost earlier. I had to instantly withdrew my money from their respective wallet and kept it on my luno local currency. And until this very moment it's still there as I intends going through some training from a mentor with lot's of experience regarding cryptocurrency, before I would trade again. In order to avoid the loss I had few days ago.
The price of those coins didn't go deep down, I don't think you will lose such amount of money. Cos XRP, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Bitcoin itself etc, didn't go down freely, Bitcoin increased little in the last 24 hours, same with Ethereum, Bitcoin cash is already on the high with XRP. So I don't know how manage you lost that amount you mentioned. I'm not sure if Luno have a trading option via their platform, that's the one that I know can drop your money down when you have no experience trading.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have seen and heard of people that have been able to make good money through cryptocurrency and forex trading and I can say that I have some experience when it comes to cryptocurrency and forex trading based on the fact that I was once a trader.

So normally I'm supposed to give out advice and strategies on how to go about it, but I'm not going to do that because my experience wasn't a good one, after learning the processes involved in trading for 3 months and doing hands-on with demo accounts for weeks only to lose all the money I deposited when I started trading. Even though people have made money trading cryptocurrency, I didn't earn a dime from it.
Chaii, that's a bizarre time you had in your first attempt to trade via Cryptocurrency. Didn't you seek mentoring from experts?? You could have seek physical mentorship from expert Cryptocurrency traders to lecture you step by step tips to avoid some certain errors that just hampered your progress via trading platform. You couldn't have rushed in into trading, didn't you use stop loss to gauge how much you ought to lose and monitor your trade. Know when it is going on tumble and when it is on the profit end. Any one that is not suiting to you at least you could have cut down your losses or adding up to avoid losing out easily.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although I am a crypto trader and I'm still learning how to trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency since I'm learning most of this thing I do not want to risk my money now to start reading I'm just waiting for me to free the training I'm doing and after I'm done with the training maybe I will have a deep understanding of how crypto trading work any how to predict the volatile market, that will be when will think of investing , for now I don't make any money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Although I am a crypto trader and I'm still learning how to trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency since I'm learning most of this thing I do not want to risk my money now to start reading I'm just waiting for me to free the training I'm doing and after I'm done with the training maybe I will have a deep understanding of how crypto trading work any how to predict the volatile market, that will be when will think of investing , for now I don't make any money.
We've discussed about trading via bizdustry, at least you are making the move to trade by first going into training to educate and strategize yourself about what it takes to succeed on it. Making dividends on any type of trading isn't a day job. One need expertise, special techniques, skills to make a perfect prediction that gonna drive profit from it. I'm just checking my card closer to my chest, I will only embark on trading again when I must have learned everything I needed to know about it, before I can take such bow again.

Donkiz

Chaii, that's a bizarre time you had in your first attempt to trade via Cryptocurrency. Didn't you seek mentoring from experts?? You could have seek physical mentorship from expert Cryptocurrency traders to lecture you step by step tips to avoid some certain errors that just hampered your progress via trading platform. You couldn't have rushed in into trading, didn't you use stop loss to gauge how much you ought to lose and monitor your trade. Know when it is going on tumble and when it is on the profit end. Any one that is not suiting to you at least you could have cut down your losses or adding up to avoid losing out easily.
I was told that all I needed was to go through the three months training session and that when I'm done with it I just have to apply all that I was taught and I will be fine, so I went and did what I was taught, although the result wasn't ok.

The funny part was that after the three months training I went and opened a demo account of which I was credited $10000 worth of bitcoin to practice trading, and within three weeks I grew the $10000 to over $40000, so within me I felt that I was ready to start trading live account.

Even though I didn't lose much, the whole scenario demoralized me from going ahead in trading, but I might still go for a refresher course soon.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was told that all I needed was to go through the three months training session and that when I'm done with it I just have to apply all that I was taught and I will be fine, so I went and did what I was taught, although the result wasn't ok.

The funny part was that after the three months training I went and opened a demo account of which I was credited $10000 worth of bitcoin to practice trading, and within three weeks I grew the $10000 to over $40000, so within me I felt that I was ready to start trading live account.

Even though I didn't lose much, the whole scenario demoralized me from going ahead in trading, but I might still go for a refresher course soon.
Hmm, this one is strange, didn't you pay proper attention? During the course of training. At least you could have funded your main trading account then, so that the gaffer teaching you will guide you step by step to ascertain how to turn that your small deposit into bigger amount. That's how my friend who is trading fantastically well did when he was learning forex trading. He used his own fund to fund his main trading account, urge his teacher to help him slowly to turn his $100 deposit into $300. It took some time for him to get to that level, according to why he told me, at least the gaffer teaching him made $220 in total for him during the period he was learning it. Maybe this time around, that you'll be going on a fresh learning experience you should apply such idea.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We've discussed about trading via bizdustry, at least you are making the move to trade by first going into training to educate and strategize yourself about what it takes to succeed on it. Making dividends on any type of trading isn't a day job. One need expertise, special techniques, skills to make a perfect prediction that gonna drive profit from it. I'm just checking my card closer to my chest, I will only embark on trading again when I must have learned everything I needed to know about it, before I can take such bow again.
As at now I am too busy to learn trading because if I really want to be serious about learning trading I'll go to udemy for a paid class,but now I'm still following small small because I have a lot of other things I've been doing like posting on forum, but I didn't know you are also a members of this forum, I thought you are only operating on bizdustry.. nice to meet you.

Aniwhyte

Yes I lost half of the money in my wallet, I don't know if one could share picture here i would have sent you the amount of coins I had on my wallet and what was left after everything crashed. If you're observant you would have noticed and seen that litc coin was - 30% same with bitcoin cash - 32% and almost same with the rest of the coins, i instantly removed them out of my wallet and few hours later I saw they were appreciating I sent them back to my wallet again which cost me 2k removing them out and sending them out, and few hours later I saw they coins were depreciating again, you didn't observed very well on that faithful day you would have clearly seen what I'm talking about, and yes I lost more than half of the money I had on my respective wallets, i lost 39k

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As at now I am too busy to learn trading because if I really want to be serious about learning trading I'll go to udemy for a paid class,but now I'm still following small small because I have a lot of other things I've been doing like posting on forum, but I didn't know you are also a members of this forum, I thought you are only operating on bizdustry.. nice to meet you.
Lol, you're welcome, I've been here quite some time now. I love here too, cos it doesn't take all my time a day. I still have plenty time to work else where too, especially at bizdustry and my offline gaming. Learning Cryptocurrency trading is my priority, but I'm not learning it now. Cos I don't have money to trade, I'm still finding a way to balance all other needed things to do with money. But after I have cleared my dept I will now focus fully on learning and gaining experience with Cryptocurrency trading. I see my future there, and the money to get from there will be good to boost my monthly income too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even me I don't even have enough time to learn how to trade very well because I have a lot of works to do like posting on this forum,there will be a time I'll be very much interested to learn it wholeheartedly and during that time I might go to udemy buy a course and learn it with all forms of seriously, but for now I'm still following them small small because I do not have time, I don't know about you.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think i have lost a lot of cash at first when i invested $30 i was trading mostly shit coin , although i learnt few things from crypto currency and invested some amount of money i was able to gather because i didn't give up on investing into crypto currency , i summoned more courage and invest more till i was able to earn few dollars a day from crypto trading , although i am still learning more from it , and i base on short term trade mostly because that is what i love and not long term trade