Have you enjoyed the recurring tasks to earn in micro task sites?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
In the task-based site, where you perform the micro tasks site to earn online, sometimes you will find tasks that will recur after a certain period of time. This is very way to enhance the earning on those sites.

The first time, I have been to the recurring thing on my first online earning site i.e. Timebucks where still I am performing the tasks that recur after an hour or a day where I get a few cents for doing that. When I think of sites that pay for doing micro work, I always think of the sites where the task done could reappear. It is very easy for you as sometimes it also happens that sharing the same proof of task for the recurring ones.

What are your opinions?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have never worked or I'm yet to worked on a site with recurring tasks. I think it will alot easy since one can still show the same proof of work to get paid. Timebuck is one site I wanted to join and really be active but there is very limited tasks for my region. But it isn't bad about having a recurring tasks this way

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have never worked or I'm yet to worked on a site with recurring tasks. I think it will alot easy since one can still show the same proof of work to get paid. Timebuck is one site I wanted to join and really be active but there is very limited tasks for my region. But it isn't bad about having a recurring tasks this way
Yes you said right, I do on Timebucks a lot. But, I guess those tasks would be available for your country too. They have been paying good about 2-3 cents per hour these days.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
At most microjob site the job opportunities for my country is always low and by the time job come up the pay is always too low... Imagine being paid $0.60 for a job and perhaps you got 2 that day and you might not get any till the next week... Most time the waste of data and the little money being earn end up being a big barrier and serve as an end of interest.

Kennysplash

Verified member
It is not easy doing micro jobs, most especially recurring ones. It is very monotonous and can fed you up. Imagine having to do the same things over and over again, you will soon lose interest. That is why I prefer paid to post forums, there are a lot of things to post and talk about. I used to work in picoworker and timebucks but I eventually neglected them. It is not easy working in those sites.