Have You Gotten Any Profitable Business Idea On Trendri?

Kendy

Verified member
In the world we live, we have different personalities. The same way we have different faces, we have different interests in our careers and so on. This applies to our various reasons why we spend our site on this forum. If you look carefully, you will notice that there are some people in this forum who occupy the character of a guest, this implies that clearly, the reason they are on this forum is not because of the incentives but it could be to gain more ideas, opportunities and insight. Since I have been on this forum, in a short while, I have gotten lots of business ideas and plans to go about it although there are still some that needs to be sieved and evaluated. Each day, I take about thirty minutes to scan through the business threads on this forum in order to source for new ideas. Now, in an ideal world, business ideas are being paid for but I get those ideas and even more on Trendri without spending a dime.

No doubt, the incentives is part of my concern but believe me when I say that the ideas gotten here is worth more than the incentives I make on a daily basis. Now over to you, have you gotten any business ideas on this forum, and have you applied them yet?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Trendri is a great forum website with informative contents. I have had many conversations here on trendri that has helped me and inspired me to gain more interest in making money online.

Recently I just read a post concerning quora. This made me to remember how quora can be used to make money. And with this I am forced to learn more on how to make money with the website.

There was a time that I posted free signal on forex trade and the pair was profitable. And I was encouraged by replies I got from the post to do more and to acquire more forex trading strategies.

Now I have more than 4 strategies in forex trading that I discovered my self. All the strategies are profitable. I am trying to find a way of posting free daily forex signal here every day for people to profit with it. And also I am trying to learn how to create a robot to always trade automatically. But now I am busy with other things. Once I have learned how to create robot and I have developed for my strategies. It will an auto trade for me and who ever have the robot with me.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, I have gotten many profitable and great business ideas on Trendri. In fact, many members in here shared many ways to make money online and I got benefited by them. I have learned about many ways to make money and when the members in here share the sites that are all about making money, I also get benefited by them. I am currently working on a site that was shared by a member in here. It was a micro job site and I work on that site occasionally. So, yes Trendri has proved to be a really beneficial forum for me and many people inhere who try to seek ways to make money online.

In fact, it is also a forum where many members have shared many kinds of trading strategies and business tips that might allow a person to make more money and generate great profits when it comes to business and trading. Trendri is also a great place to make some extra money online. I have been relying a lot on Trendri to make some income, as I am one of those members who are always available on Trendri all the time and I spend my whole day on this website.

Rachael

Verified member
I think we have similar vision. When I got introduced to Trendri by a friend, I was a bit pessimistic because of the requirements to get my account verified but I had to put my mind to work. My aim on this forum is to first get experiences in funding and managing of business, make money forums, real estate investment, career and jobs and health forum. All the forums I have enlisted has been of immense value to me in this short timeframe. I learn new things each day and I also get to converse with people with different background which makes the uniqueness in diversity. I have gotten so much in-depth knowledge on how to run a successful business and I have also learnt the management and ways to fund a business without opting for loans.
Apart from business, I have utilized it by also learning ways to improve in my career and boost my skills and charisma for more greater opportunities. The one that incites me most is the the real estate investment because this has been of keen interest to me and part of my long-term goals. Other forums has also been helpful in one way or the other because absolutely, no knowledge is wasted.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes I have gotten so many of them I am interested to do but most of them are online business which I consider to be the type of business I am interested and I will likely engage in them probably for long-term purposes since I do not have the time and the interest to engage in offline business now.

For me personally one of the most important business idea I have been able to acquire from this wonderful platform is the profit potential of learning how to trade cryptocurrency and Forex.

This is the best for me and ever since I read so many things on this platform concerning forex and how we can make money with forex trading I started having interest to learn how to trade cryptocurrency and forex , probably I might decides to engage in full-time trading later in the future.

Affiliate marketing is also what I have learnt on this platform because affiliate marketing has really help so many people . I read about affiliate marketing in this platform and ever since then I tried to get in contact with so many affiliate marketer and I have come to understand that they are generating so much profit with affiliate marketing .