Health Insurance Have you gotten you covid-19 vaccination

Phabbyfundz

I think this is a suitable matter for discussion under health insurance. Because are you try daily to maintain you health and avoid any unfortunate complications the matter of covid-19 vaccination has become a really big issue in the word today
I know countless number of people who haven't gotten their covid-19 vaccines despite the role of the government in trying to get everyone vaccinated and despite the dangerous consequence attached with covid-19 and how it has brought the world to a stand still in recent times.
Have you been able to get your covid-19 vaccination, if you have what is your experience with this vaccine and has been helping you to fight against the dangerous effect of covid-19.
I would like everyone to pay proper attention to their health and don't believe in any myth or rumour you might have heard and focus on living a healthy life.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
The COVID 19 vaccines in some countries can’t be trusted due to the fact that politics is a game and it usually played with human life. I don’t think one should be in a rush to get it if you are insured under its policy, you should let your insurance company do that for you

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I was invited by a medical doctor who happens to be my friend to come for a jab. He told me how beneficial the vaccine is but I just don't know why I just dont want to have it. Reading about the origin of the vaccine keeps giving me some kind of mixed feeling.

Ummigal

I haven't yet gotten vaccinated, probably due to the lack of ready access to the vacination tools by the general populace. In the state where I live there seem to be dissaproval of the vaccine by the localsd I guess that in turn Made the government not to take it serious. Not up to even 20% of its population has been vaccinated.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The COVID 19 vaccines in some countries can’t be trusted due to the fact that politics is a game and it usually played with human life. I don’t think one should be in a rush to get it if you are insured under its policy, you should let your insurance company do that for you
You just painted the picture of what is happening in my country. The politicians manipulated to the extent that people don't even know whether the corona virus is real or not. So people don't even take it serious. Even when they started announcing the vaccine, no one took them serious because they cannot be trusted.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have not really been vaccinated the coronavirus pandemic was in because of so many circumstances is ranging from the fact that i do not trust it to another fact that it has not reached my area. But the whole truth is that i won't be vaccinated because i won't allow that because of lack of trust for the government of my country.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Nope I haven't gotten mine yet , but I think if you are under a health insurance policy , I don't think it's compulsory to take the vaccine , even if you haven't gotten the virus into your system , and also if the person have gotten the virus then he might likely be compelled to take it