Health Benefits of Beetroots

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Today I have prepared a new post for you. Hope that you will find it useful and interesting. This post is about a vegetable with a wonderful red colour called beetroot. Beetroots or beets are highly nutritious and contain a lot of vitamins and minerals.

The amazing health benefits of beetroots are the following:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<o>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Beetroots can reduce high blood pressure.

They can help people with heart failure and heart disease.

It is very important that beetroots can help you exercise for longer because they make you feel energetic so you do not get exhausted easily during exercise.

Beetroots can help fight against cancer cells. It is believed that they slow the growth of cancer cells.

Last but not least is that beets contain many nutrients but few calories so you can enjoy them without putting on weight.

In conclusion, beets are among the healthiest and the most delicious vegetables in the world so you can include them in your diet.
You can add them to salads, side dishes, smoothies, dips, and juices. Well, what do you think? Do you like beets? Do you know about any other health benefits of beetroots? Please let us know. Thank you.

Attachments

• Beets.jpg
    Beets.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
Your opening paragraph and ending paragraphs are red like beetroots! LOL
Back to the topic, I like drinking beetroot juice not because it taste great but because of its health benefits. When I drink beet root juice I add a half teaspoon of lime juice and sprinkle some black pepper and cardamom powder, and pink salt. The spices enhance the flavor. I also like adding beet rots slices in my green salad. IN fact when I eat salad I always make it colorful by adding variety of vegetables. If you have iron deficiency, do not take folic acid, instead start eating beetroots.

Your opening paragraph and ending paragraphs are red like beetroots! LOL
Back to the topic, I like drinking beetroot juice not because it taste great but because of its health benefits. When I drink beet root juice I add a half teaspoon of lime juice and sprinkle some black pepper and cardamom powder, and pink salt. The spices enhance the flavor. I also like adding beet rots slices in my green salad. IN fact when I eat salad I always make it colorful by adding variety of vegetables. If you have iron deficiency, do not take folic acid, instead start eating beetroots.
Hi Jasmine. You are right about the opening and ending paragraphs. I put red colour and this is because of the bright red colour of beetroots. :)
I also like drinking beetroot juice and thank you so much for your advice to put spices in it. I did not know that. I will try it and I am sure that the juice will be tastier. Another good piece of advice from you is to eat beetroots instead of taking folic acid in case someone has an iron deficiency. Thank you for this useful information and for your time.