Healthy drink recommendations

PICKFORD

Verified member
Some drinks that are recommended for good health include:

Water: It helps maintain the balance of bodily fluids, regulates body temperature, and aids digestion.

Green tea: Contains antioxidants and has various health benefits, including reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and certain cancers.

Milk: A good source of calcium and other essential nutrients, such as vitamin D, protein, and potassium.

Fruit juices: A natural source of vitamins and minerals, but can be high in sugar, so it's best to consume in moderation.

Smoothies: A convenient way to get a variety of nutrients from fruits and vegetables.

Coffee: Contains antioxidants and has been linked to several health benefits, including a reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, liver disease, and some types of cancer

Herbal tea: Many herbal teas, such as chamomile, peppermint, and ginger, have a calming effect and can help with digestive issues.

Kombucha: A fermented tea that contains probiotics, which can support gut health.

Coconut water: A natural electrolyte drink that can help with hydration, especially after exercise.

Beet juice: Rich in nitrates, which can improve blood flow and athletic performance.

Almond milk: A good alternative for those who are lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy, and is lower in calories compared to regular milk

cmoneyspinner

I drank cow's milk all my life. Never even thought about an alternative. But then some of my kids had a hard time digesting cow's milk and I was really happy to find alternatives. Now we all drink almond milk. What I like about green tea is that it can be mixed with other flavors. My daughter treated me to a pineapple mango green tea drink.