How can I get verify for Tendri paid to post?

Frankdan

I joined this forum 2 weeks ago following a recommendation from a friend. Before I joined, I also do a research on my own and I love what I read about Tendri forum. Immediately I joined this forum, I visit faq page to get myself familiar with the forum rules and guidelines. But I don't understand the verification process. According to the faq, I'll get verified for paid to post once I reach 20 post.

Well, I have 30 messages already, thread and comments combined, but I have not been verified for paid to post. I have send a private message to one of the admin here, but I have not seen his reply till now. This got me confused so, I decide to ask " how can I get verified for Tendri paid to post?"

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
To join PTP, kindly follow this simple process,

Step 1: User must create at least 10 posts and 20 quality threads that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content.
Step 2: Generic threads won't be accepted. Your Threads (Topics) must focus specifically about a particular app, website or problem.
Step 3: After you submit your 30 posts, request for verification here to start earning.

After you submit your posts and threads, you will start earning once you request for verification by Sending a PM to me.

Last edited:

Richyman

Well, this is a straight-to-the answer response, untill now, I've not known that I could get paid posting on this forum, thanks for OP and the administrator for shedding more light on the topic