How can I make money online in Nigeria?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Nigerian is an African country which is located in the Western part of Africa its has so many issues when it comes to making money online as it is restricted from many online opportunities online and many payments methods online the only way by which you can withdraw money online in Nigeria is either by using Crypto or order direct bank transfer.

I have tried to make money in Nigeria by completing survey on different websites buts many survey websites mostly their payments method is through PayPal which is also restricted in my country I have tried to open a PayPal account in which i received my money but I couldn't withdraw it from my paypal account to my bank account, which is really frustrating please can anyone introduce me to a site where I can earn money in Nigeria?

Sometimes making money in Nigeria could be very daunting and although a lot of people have absolutely succeeded to make money online in Nigeria but yet they had concrete information from others who absolutely want to make money online in the same Nigeria . I do not know the result for this but we going to see it is so unwise and inhuman . Personally I started making money online leaving the Year 2018 and I live in Nigeria and I have not withheld from also telling others various legit ways they could also make money online as well , to make money online in Nigeria you need information so as to not the website that is currently being in used to make money online and one of the best place to go find money making information is the YouTube platform .

I started searching the YouTube app to find legit information concerning making money online and to my greatest surprise there are tons of informations listed in the YouTube app when it comes to the act of making money online even the ones that are trending . From there I served from website to website searching for the one that is most convenient for me to make money online and up to today the YouTube app as always help me to get money make it information . So I would say that if you want to make money online in Nigeria you can absolutely achieve your dreams by section on the YouTube app to find your most convenient ways of making money online .

If you asked me 6 months ago if I’d ever start making money online in this Nigeria, my answer would be a big fat no. I too tried so many ways to make money online, I even participated in surveys too, tried blogging, tried YouTube, and many other things. Till I stumbled on Affiliate marketing.

The entire concept of affiliate marketing is selling other people’s digital products online, and getting a commission off each sale. I made over 70k my first week, selling other people’s products from the comfort of my home. I teach people how to achieve this as well. You can reach out if interested.