How Can I Make Money With Crypto Currency

moonchild

VIP Contributor
How to make money online using crypto currency, I have read many blogs and articles on how to make money online but a lot of these articles are not in depth on how to go ahead with it, that's why I created this thread to ask you how you make money with crypto currency.

I have come across a lot of ways to earn crypto currency, such as hive.blog, eccency etc and also I see how I can participate in airdrop and also make money buying and keeping crypto currencies.

How do I know the type of coin I will buy and when to buy it and how to get signal.

Do you suggest I purchase a course on learn on YouTube.

I have experience in forex but I don't know if what I know in forex can be transferred and can be used in crypto.

I have also heard of pump and dump coins so I don't know how to go ahead with it and I also heard of checking coins on Pine Creek Schwab I will really appreciate anybody that help me and in understanding how this all work.

I also heard that crypto is not as hard as forex.

Immilash

Cryotocurrency trading is not as hard as forex but trust me it's a little bit harder especially if you are a newbie but by what you've just said it seems like you have ideas on cryotocurrency trading I suggest you know more before venturing into crypto trading. Best of luck.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Your knowledge on forex can easily help you as the two are mostly related

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The easiest way to make money with crypto currency is to buy crypto currencies when the market is down and sell when the market is up. For example, currently Bitcoin is around $53K, previously it had reached up to $68K. Since bitcoin had gone up to $68K, it can go back to that price again. Therefore, you can buy bitcoin now and sell when the price increases.

Moni

My dear I think is better to try another way to make money online if you will really find it difficult to make money on cryto currency because, to me, I don't enfore myself to business that I have no knowledge about it. Maybe you can learn from youtube too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Since you're just new into the crypto system I will advice that you shouldn't even think of making money from cryptocurrency because it's not going to work this way ,the most important thing you need to do now is just to concentrate and learn how cryptocurrency really work and how you can able to predict the volatile market, I've been in the cryptocurrency system for a long time ,even though I don't really know how to predict the market on my own but I rely on people to trade, what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't think of trading cryptocurrency if you don't know how it work.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading is not that difficult, if you can be patient enough to learn the required trading skills. The major thing about trading either forex or crypto, is that you would need to be disciplined enough to control your emotions. Even, if you have the skills and you can't control that, you would always be at a loss. However, I have heard people make interest through crypto farming and staking, I think this two should be looked into as people are earning interest on their crypto on daily basis. More Green!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading is not that difficult, if you can be patient enough to learn the required trading skills. The major thing about trading either forex or crypto, is that you would need to be disciplined enough to control your emotions. Even, if you have the skills and you can't control that, you would always be at a loss. However, I have heard people make interest through crypto farming and staking, I think this two should be looked into as people are earning interest on their crypto on daily basis. More Green!

There are various different ways you can make money by cryptocurrencies. However, most of the time earnings might not be guaranteed when it comes to cryptocurrencies due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are really volatile. You can probably make some cash by trading cryptocurrencies, but the risk factor is always there. This is why I believe that range-bound cryptocurrencies could be used to trade because they usually do not fluctuate a lot. Right now, the conditions of cryptocurrency market is not good due to Omicron variant pandemic.

Victorial

Well, there are many ways you can make money via cryptocurrency. Unlike forex, the only way to make money is through trading. With crypto, you can trade like forex by predicting a crypto pair if it would rise or fall. You can also make money by investing in crypto coins like buying and selling coins. You can buy during the dip, when the coins are still very low in price value and now sell when the value is high. Bitcoin is currently dropping and now is the best time to benefit from it. You can also get busy with arbitrage trading but is very risky

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, there are many ways you can make money via cryptocurrency. Unlike forex, the only way to make money is through trading. With crypto, you can trade like forex by predicting a crypto pair if it would rise or fall. You can also make money by investing in crypto coins like buying and selling coins. You can buy during the dip, when the coins are still very low in price value and now sell when the value is high. Bitcoin is currently dropping and now is the best time to benefit from it. You can also get busy with arbitrage trading but is very risky

Cryptocurrency market is far much more volatile if we compare the cryptocurrency markets with stock markets and forex markets. This is why cryptocurrency trading could either be more profitable or you may suffer from loss in case the price drops massively. Omicron virus is now wrecking havoc in the international markets, despite the fact that the virus has not even spread in the world completely! Just wonder what will happen if the virus spreads just like its predecessor variant! I would advise people to be really cautious while investing in cryptocurrency markets right now.