How can i write seo contents?

Ajebo25

Verified member
One of the challenges in blogging is the problem which many bloggers face in writing optimised SEO content to their blog even though many bloggers doesn't know how to do keyword research some of them still doesn't know how to write SEO optimised content well even me I don't know how to write the content but what I heard was the more SEO content to write on your blog the more the chances of it to rank high on the Google search page and the more you get traffic to your blog whenever I ask any blogger how they get traffic to their blog all the answer they give me is just" learn SEO".

This has been one of the hardest thing which I haven't been able to do in blogging apart from being able to do keyword research so I need someone there to teach me what SEO content means and how I can write it many people said that if I want my content to be SEO compatible I should insert my keyword to the first line of my content sentence but I have done this and I'm still not getting traffic to my blog someone should help me please.