Credit Card How can we send out money from Paypal?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
For some month now I had been looking for away to send out my money PayPal to my local Bank Account. Paypal is a very wallet that many people from different country and Nation had been using this as a channel to received dollars in to their various Local Bank Accounts. But its a very sad thing to know that there are some who had been ban receive money direct from paypal to individual Bank Account for some month now.

This happened about six month ago when I was trying to send money to my Local Bank Account by using my master card. My PayPal Account was ban and just released it to me since six more the ago.
Though I was told that there are some wallet that one can use to receive money from PayPal so that it can get to one Local Bank Account.

My problem now is that , how can I send money out from PayPal to those wallet?
And which type of wallet can I use to receive money from PayPal Account?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Which country are you from? Some countries don't have withdrawal feature on PayPal and most of these countries are third world countries. In Nigeria, for instance, there are some people that connect their united bank of Africa card to their paypal account it withdraw directly from their paypal but if you cannot do that, you may be using a friend's account to withdraw.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Which country are you from? Some countries don't have withdrawal feature on PayPal and most of these countries are third world countries. In Nigeria, for instance, there are some people that connect their united bank of Africa card to their paypal account it withdraw directly from their paypal but if you cannot do that, you may be using a friend's account to withdraw.
Am from Nigeria and have been trying to chard the formal card on it to Africa's UBA card but that's how they blocked my account for good six month. But there are some people talking about Artm wallet skrill wallet and payooner wallet that one can easily use that to withraw direct to bank account. But i don't know how through it is,

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Am from Nigeria and have been trying to chard the formal card on it to Africa's UBA card but that's how they blocked my account for good six month. But there are some people talking about Artm wallet skrill wallet and payooner wallet that one can easily use that to withraw direct to bank account. But i don't know how through it is,
I am very confident of payoneer. Payoneer has many ways by which you can redeem your money with ease. You can even convert your money to different currencies as you pleased. I just don't know why people don't like using payoneer. It is very simple and easy to use. If you need help on it, you can contact me.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Please at the later end of your statement you made mention friends account. Is it the local banks account of my friend or its PayPal account I don't understand. Because am in serious need of money and I have some dollars insde my account there. Thanks.

Mjay

Please at the later end of your statement you made mention friends account. Is it the local banks account of my friend or its PayPal account I don't understand. Because am in serious need of money and I have some dollars insde my account there. Thanks.
Hello I can help you with the withdrawal of your PayPal account...I buy PayPal funds and I can transfer naira directly to your bank account but the amount of PayPal funds you want to sell will determine the rate I will give to you..let me know if you are interested

Chibson

VIP Contributor
before using PayPal it is important you know that not every country is supported and there are also some countries that are supported but the full features is not supposed. In my country you can probably send out money but you cannot receive except you use other country's PayPal for sending.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you are in Nigeria today I think the best way to send out money on PayPal is to exchange it for Bitcoin then you change your Bitcoin to your currency.