How do I get Rich Before 2022

M

mamami

I had tried all the online jobs and still cant find one that is paying me enough to at least put food on the table. Please how can i get a good job line that will pay me well?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I like how ambitious you're, you need a plan to work with, you need to write everything explicitly to the minutes.

Next year is very close, less than 3 weeks from today, which skills do you have, what can you do, what can you offer, you need to answer these questions before you move on.

If you don't have any skills then you need to make a move to get one, you can start with programming if you have an internet connection and a PC, learn the basics and get yourself an entry job and move from there or check my other threads I've written extensively on how to make money online, Good Luck, I'm rooting for you.

E

eldavis

If you are expecting to get rich instantly, am sorry to say but you might be disappointed. Earning online takes time. Or why don't you learn a skill you can offer online in exchange for cash? Forex trading is also very profitable but at the same time carries alot of risk as well.