How do you deal with your emotions?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The forex trading psychology of experienced traders is very good and they can handle emotions well. They know to control emotion in trading. They also know exactly when to trade the market when it is better not to trade. So, traders should not trade with greed or any kind of emotion. The new trader often struggles with emotion and lose money because of that. So, my broker Eurotrader provides educational courses on trading psychology.

Dealing with emotion is a great attribute u have to learn if you want to be successful in life.It just involves you knowing your self, your weaknesses and your vantage points.most people do deal with fear emotions by going to learn every thing about what they are scared of.making proper research is a way most people deal with their fear of investment this to make them feel confident that they ve learnt and understand everything about the fear emotion and are confident on making the right decision.

The forex trading psychology of experienced traders is very good and they can handle emotions well. They know to control emotion in trading. They also know exactly when to trade the market when it is better not to trade. So, traders should not trade with greed or any kind of emotion. The new trader often struggles with emotion and lose money because of that. So, my broker Eurotrader provides educational courses on trading psychology.
The trader deal emotion with kind . It is the struggle of trader to work here and control the emotions but when he lost his money than he can not control his emotions

Trading with good planning reduces risk and also prevents any emotions to affect your performance. You need to develop your own personalized trading strategy and develop a solid trading discipline. Once you place a trade, don't keep looking at the currency movement, just place the trade and walk away after each trade.
-Find out the least volatile hour of the trading session.
-Stop trading after three consecutive win or losses.
-Don't look at your profit and loss while you are trading.
-Ask yourself if you are scared?

Controlling of emotion is very important in every ones life especially a business man
Sometime s when you are in your shop selling you might be offended by customers but because you don't want your business to collapse then you need to control your emotions.
As a matured man you don't allow your emotions to you but control your emotion.

As a newbie, before trading in the forex market a trader must study on forex market very seriously. He should research all the broker before trading under a broker. After full inspection I decided to choose Forex4you to trade in the market. Because they helped me to understand all the information about market and they helped me to reduce the risk and ensure profit.

Controlling the emotions is the key to success in trading. Forex trading includes feelings as there is benefit and loss. The issue is most traders overlook the mental part of the traders even they think about it. They don't take a shot at to build up their trading psychology. They pursue system. Regular they search for a 100% gainful methodology. We should try to know the business first we will get achievement. . I am happy to have Eurotrader as my broker. It gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 pip and have hundreds of Trading instruments including forex, shares, commodities and cryptos.

A friend of mine used to do that. Once he places a trade, he will not look at it. The only thing he does is to set up a stop loss and take profit and hopefully it goes well. Because he does not trade based on his strategy as he trades based on the signals he generated from telegram channels he subscribed for, it is hard for him to know how and when the market will reverse or not.
I am still scared trading forex and I hope to kill my emotions soon. Trading is not easy. Only the bot can trade without emotions and they are more guaranteed of profits than self trading. That is why people are also considering them these days.

Leaving the market after three consecutive profits seem odd. That is a morale boost and not a joy killer. If my first few trades go well, it will enable me to risk more by trading more or using high lot size. Three consecutive losses is bad. That is the end of the road for me that day and if not that week. It affects the mind a lot.

Dealing with emotions when to comes to forex trading requires discipline. Most traders we have today lack this, I have come across a trader who broke his laptop simply cause he had experience some losses, I have also heard news about some persons who had committed suicide simply cause they lost all they have, these are emotions they just can't control. The best way to control your emotions is to discipline yourself. Work on yourself and don't be too quick in terms of making decisions. When ever you experience some losses, instead of taking action immediately, I would advice you take a break. Stop trading, go off the market then rest, use this time to cool down your thoughts, find out where you made the mistake and learn from it.

Human beings tend to be emotional and there’s no way we can stop them completely. But when we gain experience, we get familiar with the market situations and develop an understanding of the market. This keeps us from making unnecessary trading decisions that become a reason for losses later.

Thanks for sharing, you should have posted the educational courses your broker has produced , this might really help a lot of people here , there are a lot of people who are naturally interested to get good information about forex , but they do not have an opportunity .. I believe your information may really have a positive impact to help newbie have more understanding about Forex..

For me I don't really have understanding of forex because my main focus and concentration is cryptocurrency and that is what I'm doing for now, I don't even have a plan of coming to forex in the future but both skills are really necessary for both forex trader and crypto trader.. without proper control of emotion making profit as a crypto trader and as a forex trader may be difficult..

Emotions to me can be control when an individual is just discipline to follow up every trading plan he or she is set for himself... We also have to understand that the volatile market is extremely risky and it is always advisable to get understanding first.. making money online is not really easy as most of us might believe especially if we are going into the advanced level.

All traders should learn how to control emotions in trading because they directly impact your trading decisions. I have designed some strict trading rules for myself to avoid emotions. It’s not easy to control emotions, it is a long process. Traders should alway pay attention to the risk and ask if it is worth it. This will help them take risks in a calculated manner.

It is important to have balanced emotions while trading. Psychological factors can affect you so much that you are more likely to make the wrong trading decisions.
Discipline and well calculated trade can help in reducing the emotional factor.

While trading live we all face different types of emotions but when we are risking more than what we can actually afford to lose, these emotions become even more difficult to manage. It is good to have some rules and follow them whenever you feel like trading emotyionally.

It is very important that you should be able to deal with your emotions comprehensively if you want to make any significant progress in your forex trading career. For example it is almost unavoidable that there are some periods where you are going to be experiencing some significant losses and it is always good that you should take some time off and try not to be chasing your losses and at the end of the day over trade. All these are risk management methods that is going to help you to conserve a lot of money while also taking advantage of the market.

Controlling one's emotions is critical in everyone's life, but especially in the life of a businessman.
When you are selling in your shop, you may be offended by customers at times, but if you don't want your business to fail, you must control your emotions.
As a mature man, you do not allow your emotions to control you, but rather control your emotions.

Of course my friend you are perfectly right. Controlling our emotions is a very difficult thing because sometimes we do mistakes by showing greediness and we lost all of our money. So we have to control our emotions and wait for the best time to invest.

Trading is a rewarding experience and the forex market offers limitless potential to make profits but negative trading emotions can derail all your progress if you don’t work over them. Emotions can affect you in many ways. Some traders don't have the courage to enter the trade, some find themselves over-trading and some traders get emotionally attached to a trade that they don’t close their position even if it is going against them. The practical way to deal with trading emotions is to make a trading plan that includes your vision, goals, risk, tolerance, strategy and everything that helps you to calculate what you want to achieve from a trade.

I have to say that my experience has played an important role in helping me deal with my emotions. Had I not known how important statistics and charts are in forex trading, I would have been entering and exiting trades just when I wanted to. I realised that more than what I see, it is important to actually figure out what is happening in the market before I make a move.

The first step in gaining trading success is mastering your own emotions. Emotions usually are associated with making and losing money. When you want to make huge sums, you’ll find yourself overtrading or taking unnecessary risks. On the other hand, when you don’t want to lose your money, you will find that you can’t take the required actions. The only way to deal with emotions is to take a one step back and look at trading objectively. This way you'll be able to make a better trading plan. Whenever you feel that emotions are not letting you take decisions, follow your plan.