How do you stay motivated and inspired in your job/career?

King bell

VIP Contributor
Whether you're working in a career that doesn't interest you, or just feeling the "blah"s set in and the motivation start to fade, it's important to stay positive and motivated. You'll be more productive, happier, and healthier if you're happy with where you are. If your job is too stressful for your own mental health — whether physically or emotionally — this may not be the post for you (although some ideas will still apply). Our tips will help keep you on track if things get tough!

There are a number of tricks that one can employ to stay motivated at work while keeping their spirits high.
The first is to embrace the vision. Your job is a channel for getting you where you want to go. You can develop your vision for your life, as to what it will look like when you've accomplished the goal and goals that have been set for you. This helps in focusing and being driven to reach those goals.
The second is to be proactive with your work, rather than reactive. Our jobs are usually short and often do not go according to plan, so only doing what needs to be done is not a good idea for those who want to really enjoy their job – there's always something more that can be done. If a problem arises, it means there's an opportunity. When working in offices, the opportunity appears on your workstation; but when working from home, this means you have a 'problem' that you can fix.
Finally, finding things to enjoy about your work is key. You might like one area of work but have to deal with another area that makes it difficult for you.

GreatSuccess

There are various stunts that one can utilize to remain spurred working while at the same time keeping their spirits high.
The first is to embrace the vision. Your occupation is a channel for getting you where you need to go. You can foster your vision for your life, concerning what it will resemble when you've achieved the objective and objectives that have been set for you. This aides in centering and being headed to arrive at those objectives.
The second is to be proactive with your work, as opposed to responsive. Our positions are typically short and frequently don't work out as expected, so just doing what should be done is certainly not a smart thought for the individuals who need to truly partake in their work - there's continuously something more that should be possible. On the off chance that an issue emerges, it implies there's an open door. While working in workplaces, the open door shows up on your workstation; yet while telecommuting, this implies you have a 'issue' that you can fix.
At long last, tracking down things to appreciate about your work is critical. You could like one area of work yet need to manage another region that makes it challenging for you.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
In my opinion, career choice should be influenced by your passion and likes. You must be able to choose a career wisely from the onset,a career that you do out of pleasure and not one that you need motivation to even carry out your tasks efficiently.
If you need some motivation to keep yourself going in a career you engage in, then you made a wrong career choice.
All the same there are people that get tired of some jobs and so will need help to keep themselves going.
Well as for me I will tell you to see the joy that there is in what you do. As a business owner, know that you make goods available to people and let it give you joy that you are also contributing your quota in making life easy for people around you. Just find out things that your career dies that brings joy to you and on the wing of that, you keep moving.

E

eldavis

When you are into what you love doing, it's pretty easy to stay motivated. On the other hand what actually keeps me motivated and inspired to keep pushing is simply because I have a goal in mind. There have been so many things I thought about giving up, there are even times I actually gave up but what kept me coming back was the fact that I remembered why I started and what I hope to achieve. That vision alone keeps me going always. I met a coach who once said you why (why you started ) plays an important role on how far you would be willing to go for the business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sometime staying motivated or inspired is a personal push because you might not be able to do what you want to do by just waiting for others to inspire you. it might not happen and you don't have to keep waiting. I tell myself that I'm one man squad. I move myself a lot to be a winner. The truth is that when you see the gains of what you want ahead of you before it even happen, you would be propel without wastage of time to move forward.

So to stsy motivated at work try to push yourself. Remember you are being paid to work this should motivate to work. Look at the other perks that will come your way if you inspired yourself to be outstanding in your jobs. All the gains will come to you. Staying inspired should come to one naturally because if you try to force it, you might get it wrong.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well I don't have any problem in terms of the inspiration I need to pursue my life career because I have already made up my mind and I know what I want and I am trying as much as possible to get it in a legitimate way.

Sometimes it is not always easy and all these things requires a whole lot of our dedication and sometimes things that will make our inspiration to continue burning very hard . it seems a lot of people will always lose interest in their career opportunities at time goes on but this shouldn't be the case.
It all depends on the people , we should keep our desire to achieve our life plans and preparation burning because if the desire cease to burn a lot of people might lose interest in their areas of concentration which might definitely affect their futures are the end .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You can stay motivated and inspired by doing something you love, or by having a passion for what you do. But if you don't have a passion for your job, then it's unlikely that you'll be motivated to do it well.

If you do feel passionate about your work, however, then it will be easier to motivate yourself to get up early and make sure that your work is done on time. Motivation comes from within, so if you find yourself getting bored with your job or hating the way things are going at work, try asking yourself what motivates you to keep going.

Etini

Valued Contributor
First of all, the first thing that would help you to stay motivated on a job is the love for that job. There are no two ways about it. If you don't love your job, you would not be motivated no matter how much the job offers. Just waking into the premises would give you heartaches.

The second way you can stay motivated on that job is to continually improve yourself. When you improve yourself, your confidence increases and you can have the moral standing to ask for improved pay.

In all, I think love for the job and self development can keep you motivated in a job.