How Do You Stay Motivated To Keep Making Money Online From PTP

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Paid to post (PTP) programs as we all know is a program where users get paid for posting useful and quality contents. This involve a lot of rigour as one has to be consistent to really make much and even at that, there are so many things that will be there to kill your morale and make you feel less motivated.

So I wish to hear from you, ways that you follow, things that you do and so on and forth which helps you to stay motivated and continue working on the various and multiple Paid to Post sites that you're signed up to.

Personally, I stay motivated by making sure I see the joy in every moment I spend on the sites. I derive joy from every single post and thread I make and that helps me stay active.

Moreso, the reward is a good incentive as it is a representation of light at the end of the tunnel. If I am reminded of the reward, it helps me to continue.

Let me hear yours now.

E

eldavis

I believe one major way to stay motivated not just on paid to post forums but also on anything you do is to always remember why you started in the first place, and have a strong reason. There are so many times i have actually felt like giving up, there are even times i have stopped writing but along the line, i remember why i started in the first place so i just have no other choice but to keep pushing my self. Have a strong reason why you started, then always have that reason at the back of your mind.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Actually, working on paid to post forums has become part of me because I have been doing that for over a year now and it seems a very enjoyable to me. One of the ways I stay motivated working on paid to post forums is to set targets.

Even though I am a busy person because I have a lot of other things I do offline and even in the online space apart from paid to post forums but I always set targets on different paid to post forums. That way I can be able to achieve my goals and even if I do not meet that I will be closer to that.

You always need to set targets every day and sometimes you can also set monthly targets and put that with a lot of hard work and consistency and you will be able to achieve it. Getting started on paid to post forums is actually a very good one.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Paid to post (PTP) programs as we all know is a program where users get paid for posting useful and quality contents. This involve a lot of rigour as one has to be consistent to really make much and even at that, there are so many things that will be there to kill your morale and make you feel less motivated.

So I wish to hear from you, ways that you follow, things that you do and so on and forth which helps you to stay motivated and continue working on the various and multiple Paid to Post sites that you're signed up to.

Personally, I stay motivated by making sure I see the joy in every moment I spend on the sites. I derive joy from every single post and thread I make and that helps me stay active.

Moreso, the reward is a good incentive as it is a representation of light at the end of the tunnel. If I am reminded of the reward, it helps me to continue.

Let me hear yours now.

Let me hear yours now.
Apart from the money derived from post to paid sites most especially triendri.com, the knowledge, ways to grow business and tips on how to make money online always motivate me to work to the PTP site

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The greatest motivation for me is working shd getting paid. When you remember what your previous payment helped you to achieve it will put a spring on your feet to want to do more to make more money. 8t is never easy but the good thing is that it is doable. Posting on sites is never easy you have to spend time to post well articulated articles so that people can read to understand and finds value in it. The point is that it is good to remember the purpose why you are working in the first place that should be your no 1 reasons and motivation to keep you moving.

I know they are times I get do bored from typing or doing the same thing over and over again, what I do is to remember the notice behind my work it will then push me to do more. it is always good to stay motivated to work.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money through PTP sites, you need three things, one, the ability to write, two, knowledge and information on various topics, and time for posting. Then there is also a question of staying motivated. That's because a lot of people lose motivation to continue on PTP sites. People lose motivation because they will have to spend a tremendous amount of time on posting activities, however, your earnings, compared to the time spent on posting, is very negligible. The maximum amount I have earned in one month by posting on PTP sites is $100. However, in order to make this amount, I was posting on a couple of forums and spending about 6 hours every day. PTP sites can be good platforms to make money only when you have time but no work, or you do not have any work experience but have the ability to write.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For me personally it is not really about the earning I'm making here but also the fact that I'm also benefiting a lot from what people are contributing to the growth of this platforms . A lot of people's comments are really of the great help because it has helped me to adjust in some of the things I was dealing with and has also help me to avoid a lot of dubious platform I could have fallen into in the online space. .

So possibly the platform provides two advantage to me I am also making money by contributing positively to the growth of the community and at the same time I am also learning in So many ways.

I've been able to identify other ways of making money on the internet such as freelencing , affiliate marketing and some others I cannot remember now , perhaps the platform has really help me on all this and that keeps me motivated.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Having in mind the fact that PTP platforms are the most easiest platforms and websites in the internet to make money on totally gives me enough motivation to engage in them possibly while they last. Making money on pay to post website is absolutely very interesting and since the Year 2017 I have been engaging myself on various pay to post the website and to be very much sincere this particular one turns out to be the most incredible and the most interesting above all. You do not have to invest to make money compared to post website as majority of paid to post website a hundred percent legit and hundred percent free.

To be a member of a paid to post website considered to be legit and hundred percent paying all what you need is probably to create an account and verify it with your email. One common things or feature about paid to post websites and platforms is that they exclude their members from engaging in any form of plagiarism, so in order to make the most money you must endeavour to make your content plagiarism free.