How to completely eradicate mosquitoes?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Mosquitoes have continued to be the most damaging parasites which live with humans and cause malaria that has led to the death of so many people most especially children . I have read somewhere that there are countries which are completely free from mosquitoes but I think get to find out whether it was the natural state of the countries or there are techniques they adopted to ensure they are being free from mosquitoes out of .

This is why I want us to discuss if there are any reasonable ways of getting rid of mosquitoes completely from the society . These things will definitely be exciting to people living in countries that have continuously so far for mosquitoes and their effect on health and well-being of individuals .

I am not really talking about local measures of which people try to avoid having high number of mosquitoes within their areas , but I am talking about if there is a possibility of making sure you completely eradicate mosquitoes from a given country or a state in a way that malaria will be a thing of the past .

If you have an idea of how this thing can be accomplished , I will really appreciate your contribution to this topic.

Some years ago there was a surge of dengue cases here that the local government had initiated fumigation. Dengue is spread by the mosquito bite so we had to kill the mosquitoes. The fumigation procedure uses a blower that is filled with chemical which is converted into smoke. The yards of the homes here were sprayed with that smoke maker that I thought would kill the mosquitoes. Unfortunately the doctor in our village said that the fumigation only drives away the mosquitoes for several hours and later on they would come back. That means the fumigation has no real effect.

What the village officials did was to clean the drainage pipes. Some of the pipes have stagnant water that mosquitoes inhabit for breeding. When the cleaning of the sewage was done I have noticed that the mosquitoes were very few that maybe just about 10% of them were left. Cleaning the surroundings is the best way to eradicate the mosquitoes.

You are right ,malaria is caused by mosquito's bite and many people had dead due to this dieases and many people lost their loved ones but how we eradicate mosquitoes from our country is an important thing and i think ny reducing standing water is an effective step because standing water is the place of breeding mosquitoes and if we eradicate mosquitoes then for this it is very important to stop their breeding and by reducing standing water we will be able to weakening and reducing the mosquitoes population and the second thing is tgat we should use indoor mosquitos spray in ordervto kill the mosquitoes. Mosquitoes live in humid places like Landry room and in sink so try to make it clean and dry i will tell you how we killed mosquitoes immediately take a few cloves of garlic and smash it then boild it in water then spray this water on your indoor and outdoor this is an instant method to kill mosquitoes because the garlic keep mosquitoes away from your houses for a week so try to take precautionary measures and also give awareness to other people so that they will be able to eradicate the mosquitoes and protect theirselves from malaria