Earn Money How to earn 1 dollar per 15 min

Finger Geek

Verified member
At first when I saw this program, I said it is a lie, that it is not possible to earn that high in just 15 min for just clicking. So when I joined the program and saw what the website is all about. Then I believed them. This is real. They are really giving people that much and it can be withdrawn.

This program is in form of airdrop. A airdrop is a way of giving free new token to people for free. The current value the owners of the token gives the token is $1. So every 15 mins they gives there members the option to claim $1. Which a member can claim up to $96 per day.

The company is working hard for the token. They are on count down on listing the token on pancake exchanger. And as I see it, they might stop the airdrop after the listing of the token. Why not join now before it is too late.
Because I am not allowed to post link. If you are interested, you can reply here or send me a private message, I will send you the link. And remember you can withdraw to your Binance SmartChain address.

Solution
well personally i have not done the AirDrop so I cannot give you how it is done , I was just saying that there are some of them that will ask you to do that,well since you are already doing I think you should keep us updated on how they are operating so that you will know if they are legit or not.
I have already given up on the airdrop. Because the minimum withdraw is 500 token. And to get that much I will need to claim many times. But I don't have that much time to claim. I am not saying it is not legit but to me, it is a waste of time to claim every 15 min. I get tried easy with claiming for some minutes.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There countless faucets out there, few are of them are legit. Have you make withdrawal from the site? Or do you know someone who attest to it's legitimacy?
I am willing to join the faucet if it's really paying. I am not against you post rather, I like spending my quality time on things that will commensurate with my efforts
You could confirm it's legitimacy from trustpilot