How to make money as a writer online.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Writing online has become a popular way for people to earn money. Many people find writing fascinating and enjoy the creative process involved in creating content. However, not everyone has the talent to write well. Those who do are able to make a good living doing so.

Online writers are in high demand due to the flexibility they provide to employers. Employers can schedule articles and other content ahead of time and have them ready when they need it. This frees up employees from having to wait for new assignments- they can make more money quickly. Plus, employers generally like the fact that their writers can update their websites regularly with new articles. This shows that they're committed to their work.
Although difficult, making money writing online is possible if you have the necessary abilities and strategies in place.
To do so, you'll need a laptop or computer with internet access and a web browser with formatting capabilities. You'll also need a way to connect with potential employers and make contact information available in case someone wants to hire you for writing assignments.

There are apps and platforms where you can write stories and sell them as well. Example is Kobo, but a very popular one is Amazon Kindle Publishing. You write an ebook and list it on the site, whenever anyone makes a purchase you get paid commissions.

You can also make money by writing on paid to post forums. Examples of these forums are trendri, beer money forum, forum coin and many more.
Just get your phone or laptop, connect to the internet and start making money as a writer.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
You can make money online writing books:

1. Your book must be well-written and engaging.

2. You need to be able to write with good grammar, spelling and punctuation.

3. You can use any software to write your book but if you want the best results, then I recommend using Microsoft Word or Open Office Writer (OOW). This is free and easy to use software available on almost every computer and Mac laptop or desktop computer that you can buy new or used in a store or online.

4. You can also use other free programs like Google Docs, Dropbox or Evernote to store your documents and work on them when you are not at home or at work. This is another way of saving time while writing your book so that you can focus more on the story itself instead of worrying about how it looks like when it is finished!

5. Once the manuscript is ready, the next step would be publishing it online through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), Barnes & Noble's Nook Press, Apple iBookstore, Smashwords etc... These sites give you a lot of options for selling your ebooks with little effort on your part!

uforwealth

Verified member
There are many ways to earn income as a writer both online and offline. If you are a writer, there are many job opportunities for you to make money on the internet. You can make money as a sales copy writer, product description writer, email, writer, blog post writer, webpage writer, eBook writer and so on. The opportunities for writers are endless. However, one must specialize in one aspect of writing.eg copywriting,

Copywriters are the kings when it comes to making money on the internet nowadays. Copywriters are always in demand and will always be in demand because new products are manufactured every day. So, if you can write a compelling and emotive sales copy that converts, you are on your way to make millions of naira.

Heartstrings

I have always known that writers make alot of money,one of my dreams is to be a writer,which I believe I will still achieve that someday, my thinking then was writing mostly is for art students,why because I was a science student during my school days. But I have come to realize some people have this inner gift in them and when they make use of it then they are on their way to make millions.

The most sites I do hear about is Amazon, and I believe one day I will be among those who are earning from there, writing can be challenging sometimes, because you have to present a well written books,makes sure no errors in terms of spellings and punctuation,well written with paragraph,if you really want to make some good money. To make work easier and make more money one has to have laptop, which is one of the things i want to purchase before getting more serious to go after one of my dream.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Writing article is one of the best way to make money online. I am also a article writer and u have earned with it couple of time but just that I am not serious with it now as I have other source. There are ways to showcase ourselves and get called up for a writing job. One of the popular ways that people use is posting there gigs on freelancing websites like Fiverr and upwork. This two are the most popular and people are making lots of money there every month.

Another option is through some websites that will pay for actives be done on your article like read cash and hibe blog. And these two websites, you will not get paid directly from posting your article but you will earn from tips from other members. I am posting articles on this websites especially read cash and I do earn more than $1 on an article sometimes. You can click on below link to join. And also earnings will go instantly to your bch wallet
https://read.cash

Mika

VIP Contributor
if you have writing skills, the easiest way to make money as an online writer is by posting on forums. There are a lot of forums where you can reach from each post. You can easily make money on these sites. The best thing about these sites is you do not even have to write long articles. if you want to write long articles, you can try article sites. Writing on article sites is also one of the easiest ways to make money online. You can also offer freelance writing services through freelancing sites, however, this is a competitve niche and it might be really hard to get your first contract. However, once you get a contract, more contracts will follow. You can also try blogging and also publish ebooks and paper backs. If you have marketing skills, writing and publishing ebooks and paperbacks can help you make a lot of money.