How to Make a Lot of Money as an Online Writer

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people believe that it is easy to make money online as a writer. As a proof, they suggest working on paid to post forums and article sites. While posting on paid-to-post forums and article sites offers income, it is very low. I post on multiple forums and article sites, I do not even earn $1 day despite spending a couple of hours. For substantial online writing income, you need to explore avenues such as blogging, freelance writing, ebook writing, etc. These areas are competitive so it is not as easy as making money by posting on forums, however, you really need to try these as these methods but offer greater earning potential.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
With the evolution of Generative AI, I believe writer's job is at stake. Why should anyone pay a writer $10-$20 to write an article when you can easily generate good quality article through content generator like Jasper. You can even create articles from ChatGPT. Well, you might argue that AI generated content is just a summary of content already available online and lacks originality. But you also need to realize you can use a lot of grammar and language editor, another AI tool, to brush up your article.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, I agree with you working on paid to post forums and article sites do offers income, but it is always very low and you even need to post consistently to even cashout the little fast.

For one ti get a substantial income online writing then one need to explore other great avenues but this one will one being skilled.
One can try blogging and reelance writing.