How to Make a Lot of Money Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You need to understand one basic truth about making money online, it is easy to make money online but it is difficult to make a lot of money online. Even when you find a platform where you can make a lot of money, these platforms are so competitive that you might not be able to make money. For example, freelancing can make you a lot of money but it is so competitive that you might not get any orders.

There are no methods that give you a full proof guarantee, however, there are things that increases the likelihood of making a lot of money, for example,

Build skills on multiple niches

Build expertise on a couple of niches

Build skills on the niches that have the potential to make a lot of money

Look for the jobs and in the mean time start building your own project.

Grab any opportunity you can get. If you are new, don’t ignore prospects even when it is low paying.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
@Jasmine, what a wonderful thread you have emphasized above. But it is also necessary for an individual to carry out activities like affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing nowadays is turning a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires. However many people believe that affiliate marketing activities online is based on proximity and probability, you definitely need a whole lot of training and experience to become a profitable and lucrative affiliate marketer, however in most cases the ability for an individual to be profitable carrying out affiliate marketing activities totally depends on the website he or she chooses.

On the other hand the cryptocurrency and forex investment is definitely another online activity that has turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires, presently I am taking classes to be experienced and to be trying in the online activity of cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment, the experience so far is good and from time to time I am yielding a whole lot of positive results.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Get online freelancing work
Utilize platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer.com to earn money online. These websites provide opportunities to work as a virtual assistant, in addition to other freelance services including writing, programming, design, marketing, and data entry. Having a second language down pat? Check websites like Gengo or Blend Express, or generate traffic to your own website. Keep track of the going rate for the kind of work you perform no matter what kind of freelancing you do so you can determine whether you're charging too much or too little.

Earn money from advertising on your blog or YouTube channel.
Make money from your cat videos. You might be able to earn money from advertising if your blog entries or YouTube videos have a large following. Before enrolling for the YouTube Partners Program, creators must reach a threshold of 1,000 subscribers, according to YouTube. Then, Google AdSense, a service that companies pay for to advertise around your content, is available to YouTube Partners. Although the service is free, there are conditions that must be met.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people want to debate on this but the truth is it is easy to make money online compared to offline. In fact, there are a lot of ways to make money online, however, when it comes to making money offline, there are limited options. Interestingly, you can earn well from a single job in the real world but when it comes to making money online, in most cases, the jobs are under paid. I can earn $200-$350 by developing an Android app if I get a contract in the real world, however, the clients in the virtual world do not wan t to pay more than $200 for the same kind of app. That's the maximum budget that set when they post the job on freelancing platforms. In order to secure the job, I will have to bid for just $100 because if I don't bid on lower amount, I might not be hired.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As far as there are people who are finding it very difficult to make money online, there are also a lot of other people making thousands of dollars on the internet every single month for themselves.

The first thing you need to do if you really want to make some tangible money for yourself on the internet is to acquire a skill and master it well.

After mastering you have to offer it to people in order to make money for yourself because there are several businesses you can do to make tangible amount of money for yourself on the internet such as blogging, YouTube, content creation, social media content creation and a lot of others.

These business ventures has the ability to give you passive income on the long run provided you put the right things in place. You can also venture into a business like trading and make more money for yourself.

uforwealth

Verified member
It is very easy to make not only money but also more money depending on what you can do for people. If you have a skill especially a Copywriting skill, that is, a skill that enables you to write ad copies that can sell anything, you are on your way to see thousands of dollars rolling into your bank account.

Copywriters are needed because new products are being manufactured on a daily basis. The manufacturers need marketers who will help them market their products.Therefore, they need sales letters, product description, landing page and so on and so forth. If you are a professional copywriters,there is no way you won't be able to rake in more money into your pocket.

E

eldavis

If you want to make good money online, you need skills. You cannot rely on just working online on forums or micro task sites. First and foremost you need a skill you can work with. What skill do you have to offer. After that look for ways to earn with does skills. You could try freelancing sites and offer your skills in exchange for cash. You could also try other investments like crypto trading or even forex trading.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Based on my personal experience, I can say it is not possible to make a lot of money online with just one skill. It does not matter whether you are very good with a high paying skills, if you can do just one thing, it is not possible to earn well. Even when you are a programmer or animator, it is not possible to make a lot of money with just one skill. Having multiple skills and working on multiple jobs will allow you to make a good income.