How to make money by watching videos

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know that a lot of people might think that this is not possible or maybe it is not even real but that is not true because it is real. There are some websites or let me call them platforms that give chances for such thing to be done in order to earn some cash.
Well if you ask someone like me, I think the first thing that will come to my mind is that how will such firm make their own money or let me rephrase that, what is there gain in paying people to watch videos on their platforms, what most of us do not know is that most of these type of sites you see don’t just upload the videos on there websites for fun, besides they are commercial videos, I mean they are ads, they are sponsored which simply means that they have been paid for. so therefore, they are only doing what they were being paid for, as watch these videos on their sites, they also get paid by the network careers in which you are using to stream the videos, and there are also other ways in which they get income from
So imagine making money from different means while they are just paying little out of the money they are making.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I saw an advert that said something about watching videos and getting paid but I thought it was never possible, as a matter of fact, I saw this particular commercial on YouTube yet I did not see it like it was something that could actually be real. Well it is not like I know any sure platform that does a program like this, likewise the poster does not either but I think it is worth giving a shot because seeing it now makes me have some kind of good feeling about it hoping to get something great from it. I really appreciate the poster for sharing this knowledge