How to make money by watching videos in tier-1 countries

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There are several ways of making money by watching videos in tier-1 countries and I would say that it has a lot of opportunities to earn money by utilizing platforms like swagbucks and inboxdollars. You can also use Nielsen Panel because this particular platform offer rewards or cash for watching different kinds of videos . It is also good to consider signing up for good survey sites like Vindale research or Toluna. These platforms reward users after the complete certain task and it's a very good way to generate decent amount of income for the people that are residing in the tier-1 countries.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You can start to look into video loyalty programs that are offered by most of the online shopping portals or cashback website because it could be a way to make money from watching videos . This platforms provide users which reward points and cashback after they have watched the sponsored videos or advertisement. You can also enjoy watching content or streaming platforms like YouTube or twitch through monetizing your videos through ads revenue, sponsorship or donation is another way to make money from videos.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not think people in tier one countries have that kind of patience. I do not think they will be interested in watching videos to earn few cents when few cents is nothing for them. I do not think someone form the US and the UK would be interested in watching videos to earn a couple of cents. Tasks like these are only for low tier countries and for those who do not have any skills to generate income. Why do you have to watch videos to earn few cents?