How to make money by watching videos in tier-3 countries

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Making money to by watching videos is becoming very popular in tier three countries especially where there is internet access. You can try to utilize platforms like swagbucks and inboxdollars because this are the famous platform that offers opportunity to earn rewards for watching videos in the tier-3 countries. You can also try to explore videos online platforms that would offer rewards or payment for watching videos and you can try out paid survey sites that will give you opportunity to make money by allowing people to incentivize the viewership which is a very good way to generate income online and in the tier 3 countries by watching videos.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Some companies would offer market research survey and task and most of the task includes watching videos and it is part of the opportunities to make money by watching videos. The website that offer this opportunity are clicksense or prizerebel. You can also considered to sign up with platform like Ysense or Vindale research because they offer task that include watching videos and this can be completed from anywhere in the world including the tier-3 countries as well. This is a very good way to earn.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have tried swagbucks in the past and I was not able to make any tangible amount of money. If you stay in a tier three country it will be very difficult for you to make any tangible amount of money from the platform.

Such platforms is majorly for people who stay in top tier countries like the United States and the rest of them. I do not really know much about inboxdollars and their reward system but before now I used to think that it is a platform for people who are in the United States only because there is also the UK variant called inboxpounds.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Why should you waste your time watching videos to earn few cents when you can actually make better money by creating and sharing video. Most of us already have a mobile phone with camera, most of us already have internet access, now we can simply shoot videos form our phone and share on video sites or social media sites. Well, you don't earn from day one but if you continue to publish videos for a long time, you will start earning, yo will even earn full time income