How to make money on Netflix

Cosmin17

As we all know that Netflix is an app to watch movies and this is quite interesting because they have almost all the types of movie you might ever want to watch. The sad part is that some people are still not informed to know that there are ways to make money on this particular app even while you are watching your movies on it and some of them are;

1. Become an analyst for Netflix
2. Become a movie critic

1. Become an analyst for Netflix: This is somehow rare though and in some other meaning you might say that it takes a great luck to get this kind of opportunity on Netflix because they do not employ people everyday so if you are lucky enough to be chosen trust me you will be earning money while watching interesting movies.

2. Become a movie critic: doing this job you will be a worker for them and what you will be doing is to point out some mistakes on their movies which will make them know what exactly to add more to their services and what are the things that are not necessarily needed. This job is official and it doesn’t stop you from having your fun on the app.

Setho

VIP Contributor
At the moment unless you want to work independently I do not think you can be able to make any money from Netflix as a company without having to be employed in it. A majority of the people who are in Netflix are people who have skills that are ranging from script writing to cinematography and you are going to give yourself a better advantage if you can be able to learn any of these skills. It is also very good if you do not want to be in the company as you can be writing reviews movies that they drop.

Moni

Useful post. There are a lot of ways to make money nowadays and if you like watching movies the this post is so useful but you can also try different ways if watching movies is not your hobby.
To me, because of Trendri, I like pay to post site because is quite simple.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have many platforms where I could make money with. Worthless companies like "netflix" are not worth my time if they cannot respect the feelings of people. I am really not sure why would someone waste his or her time after such kind of companies. I make enough money by posting on forums and working on micro job sites, so why would I waste my precious time after garbage like "netflix"? Having said that, there are many other ways to make money by uploading videos on Youtube and as far as I know, majority of the people are now seeking ways to make money with Youtube rather wasting time on useless sites like netflix.