How to make money on Netflix

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As we all know that Netflix is an app to watch movies and this is quite interesting because they have almost all the types of movie you might ever want to watch. The sad part is that some people are still not informed to know that there are ways to make money on this particular app even while you are watching your movies on it and some of them are;

1. Become an analyst for Netflix
2. Become a movie critic

1. Become an analyst for Netflix: This is somehow rare though and in some other meaning you might say that it takes a great luck to get this kind of opportunity on Netflix because they do not employ people everyday so if you are lucky enough to be chosen trust me you will be earning money while watching interesting movies.

2. Become a movie critic: doing this job you will be a worker for them and what you will be doing is to point out some mistakes on their movies which will make them know what exactly to add more to their services and what are the things that are not necessarily needed. This job is official and it doesn’t stop you from having your fun on the app.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Bro....This job may truly exist but have you ever thought of the kind of people they give this critical work to? It's not ordinary forum user like you and I, I know this is the bitter truth, but you need to accept it. People that would be considered for this nature of jobs, are ex-actors or ex-actresses or people that are still into acting.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In all honesty this is brilliant because I do not think that anyone would have thought that one could be able to earn money on Netflix especially when watching movie, these opportunities are quite rare but you can only be changed to know about it if you are being told about it, I am very sure that a lot of people that make use of this app do not know that it can be used to earn money in the way that the poster had just explained. This is very helpful especially for someone like me because I am used to watching movies on Netflix and I never knew about this until now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't get into Netflix site, due to the fact I don't sit at a spot this days to watch movies. My online activities are simply much on me, and I wouldn't drop my activities online where I'm earning to waste my time watching Netflix's movies or applying for their job which I know I wouldn't get a chance to secure the job, it's way above my qualification, and it doesn't interest me either. I never heard about the job before, such kind of job is rare, but is also a good way to make money online for those who are opportune to get it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't get into Netflix site, due to the fact I don't sit at a spot this days to watch movies. My online activities are simply much on me, and I wouldn't drop my activities online where I'm earning to waste my time watching Netflix's movies or applying for their job which I know I wouldn't get a chance to secure the job, it's way above my qualification, and it doesn't interest me either. I never heard about the job before, such kind of job is rare, but is also a good way to make money online for those who are opportune to get it.

I would also never waste my time after this "netflix" thing. This is the same company that disrespected Jesus (Alaihisalam) and this hurt the feelings of many religious people. These kind of companies often hurt the feelings of people and the sad thing is that instead of boycotting such kind of companies and the offensive content they show, people are promoting them. I have never used and and I never plan to use it ever in my life. Having said that, even my online money making activities are enough for me. I would never waste my time after useless companies like "netflix". When it comes to watching videos, I watch videos and movies on Youtube rather wasting my time on stupid companies like "netflix".

Vladv26

I don't think Netflix is the best way for you to earn money and that's because it's not easy getting a job at their company. You must have some kind of prior experience in this industry, like having a personal blog where you have a good enough audience. They are not going to hire you just because you like watching their series and movies. They need people who are actually capable of helping them improving their services, so they need people with experience. Therefore your tips don't really help us with anything because making money with Netflix is not a suitable option for everyone.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I would also never waste my time after this "netflix" thing. This is the same company that disrespected Jesus (Alaihisalam) and this hurt the feelings of many religious people. These kind of companies often hurt the feelings of people and the sad thing is that instead of boycotting such kind of companies and the offensive content they show, people are promoting them. I have never used and and I never plan to use it ever in my life. Having said that, even my online money making activities are enough for me. I would never waste my time after useless companies like "netflix". When it comes to watching videos, I watch videos and movies on Youtube rather wasting my time on stupid companies like "netflix".
xD, that's a choice, their are others who doesn't do without Netflix. I'm not a movie type bro, I love staying indoors and browsing the internet, trying to earn. As for getting a job on Netflix, that's not plan, I don't think their is any day I can seek for a remote job at Netflix, already I wouldn't get it cos it will be saturated before my application gets to them. I'm already learning other means at the moment to increase my earnings online, through those niches that can fetch me money and not the ones that are so complex. I'm learning basic web design, almost through on my own, I just need a quality laptop to start from the basics, I'm saving for the laptop, MacOS or Linus can do me good. I wouldn't wait to apply for any position at Netflix, I wouldn't get it. If that's the only job around, I would've quit working online.