How To Make Your Muscles Stronger Without Exercise?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Muscles are one of the most important aspect of our life. They are one of the most important part of our body because we mainly associate higher muscle mass with greater strength. However, this might not always be the case. Nevertheless, muscles are indeed very important for us. I have noticed that many people believe that the only surefire way to make your muscles stronger is to exercise more and more. However, I am weak and right now I cannot exercise at all. This is why I must rely on food or diet to make my muscle strong. However, I am not sure if it is possible to do so. So, what are some of the ways To Make Your Muscles Stronger Without Exercise?

Someone can develop his muscles naturally without doing exercise. This can be achieve by the type of food he/she eats. Mainly Protein is a major macro-nutrients to develop muscles, to avoid fatigue the person needs carbohydrate to replenish glycogen.

Why do u want your muscle to be out? If for manly and to feel masculine, you don't need to be exercising or going through some strenuous activities to achieve this. Naturally, it will pop out itself. But if you desire to look like some models or boxers, then it is a must you go through exercise

Someone can develop his muscles naturally without doing exercise. This can be achieve by the type of food he/she eats. Mainly Protein is a major macro-nutrients to develop muscles, to avoid fatigue the person needs carbohydrate to replenish glycogen.

Yes, I am considering eating foods that might help me to gain muscle mass and make muscles stronger. I have read that certain kinds of foods such as Spinach is ideal for people who want to build stronger muscles. However, exercise is also equally important. So I just cannot ignore exercise if i want to build muscles.

You can make you muscle strong without exercise by engaging your self in stressful works and carrying heavy things.you can also take food like spinach,cassava flakes ,those food help to make muscle strong

As far as I think, even meditation can help you to make your muscles stronger, but I do not know how to meditate. Whenever I try to meditate, I fall asleep. I think one of the other ways to make your muscles stronger is by drinking tonic that helps you to gain strength.

I don't think you can develop muscle without exercise because muscle is the most effective and fastest way to gain more muscle other methods like food can just be a supplement to it but it can't be use only it well you can still try other methods as well if it can work

You will need regular exercise and a good intake of protein before you are able to develop the muscle to the standard you want it to be, a lot of body builders are always advised to take a lot of protein since protein is responsible for cell formation and repairs, you should prevent yourself from taking steroid because that is really dangerous and can even lead to heart attack if it is not properly guided, there are a lot of people who have had heart attack and died because they have taken steroids into their system for the main purpose of developing their muscle, it is dangerous.

The most important thing is that you should be able to maintain a healthy living. Taking of proteinous foods like eggs and it is definitely bodybuilding and the formation of muscles. Taking of foods rich in calcium will help to build the underlining bones.