How to seek corporate sponsorship for your business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
As a small business there's always the need to seek sponsorship for your business expansion and development. Going to the corporate world for sponsorship might just be a great idea.

But you need to know how to go about it to get the sponsorship and very fast too.

1. Start by knowing your business; You need to know that the kind of business you operate, the target group, the niche and other information then you research on big companies that will like to relate with your business Incase you need to advertise for them.

2. Offer value with your business;. Companies like busineases that can help with advertising, giveaways, sponsored ads, events and product reviews. So be sure you do any of the following these will attract sponsors to your business

3. Go on to write compelling proposal. You can make it into an exciting story. Remember companies will want to know what it in for them as well. You tell hem how you will impact their business and others too.

4. Request for your worth; No need asking for small money when the company can afford more. ask for a good amount that will be enough.

5. Then followup the request still you are granted the sponsorship. You just have to polite but persuasive about it.

You can get sponsor for your business if it has a good backup. I mean if it is known in the Market and it has a good future.one will see someone that will give a helping hand in such a business. The products is what a sponsors are really after and how it can boost the market

You can get sponsor for your business if it has a good backup. I mean if it is known in the Market and it has a good future.one will see someone that will give a helping hand in such a business. The products is what a sponsors are really after and how it can boost the market
This is the reason why it is of essence to offer value to the public because this is what will drive sponsorship faster. The corporate world will be interested in how your business will impact their business and how you have been impacting others too. So it is good to help others so that you can be helped.

Corporate sponsorship may seem enticing and helpful to a small business especially if you live in a stable country that values start ups.

Other ways you can expand your business once you've started gaining traction is by seeking venture capital, my country even though it's facing some certain challenges at the moment is one of the highest countries funded by venture capitalists in Africa.

All you have to do is fill their form and provide data that indicates traction in your company, after vetting, they'll find your business sometimes for a stake or equity.

You can also seek for opportunities in terms of grant or seed funding, I believe once a business start gaining traction then funding won't be hard to get.