I know how you can make money by just watching videos

Timmya

This method i have used for quite a while now but its not for a full time work more for like an easy way to add cash

Yes, you can make money by watching videos. There are many websites that pay you for watching their videos such as ySense, Swagbucks, Netflix . It is one of the best ways to earn extra income in your free time.

Netflix? I don't think that netflix offers you the possibility and the option to earn money by watching certain videos or movies / series of theirs. I haven't heard anyone practice this. But yes, there are some sites like hideout tv and a few more that pay you to watch videos but the amounts are small and take some time to reach the minimum payment. Sites that promise you $ 20-30 per video are scams! Don't think that someone will give you $ 20 to watch a simple 1-2 minute video. Those sites are scams, just to accumulate some data from you.

Yes, you can make money by watching videos. There are many websites that pay you for watching their videos such as ySense, Swagbucks, Netflix . It is one of the best ways to earn extra income in your free time.
I can't help but scratch my head with Netflix paying people to watch their videos. Or did you make mistake by adding Netflix to your category?. Cos I have watched movies from Netflix and it's through your subscription you are allowed to do so. So I don't think Netflix pay people to watch videos.

Watching videos to earn money seems unrealistic to me cos I have never come across a site that pays you for watching their videos. I only know you can get paid for viewing ads, which I'm familiar with quiet well. But if you are from the western world, there might be some sites though that pays people to watch videos. But if you are from Nigeria or from one of other African countries, I'm sorry I don't think you can come across a site like that!