Paridhi

The human body can never run on any a certain something and to keep himself sound he should know the significance of appropriate sustenance, really at that time he will actually want to keep himself solid. In the present period, the well-being of individuals of pretty much every age is poor. Regardless of whether it's anything but a little kid, grown-up or old, they need to confront some medical condition.

CLICK HERE for more details

(1).jpg

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Proper nutrition is mostly what your body needs. Without good nutrition the body will not look so good. The body and the bones may lack strength and fitness.

Without proper nutrition the antigens or antibodies in the body may become weak, which may allow diseases in to the body.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For me, proper nutrition is all about the nutrients that we need. That is why I do not believe in taking vitamins because it is nicer to eat fruits than the vitamin C tablet or syrup. Steak is also preferred than taking protein pills. In other words I would love to get my nutrients from the food that I eat every day.

Kola

Verified member
When the body has proper nutrition that means it has all the balance diet and that the food you are eating is good so eat good food and Also vegetables.when the body has proper nutrition he or she will have enough energy and also will be able to think faster

Aqruub

When we eat a good diet like eating a proper nutrition it will help in boosting our immune system and it will also be good for our over all health